Shopko $10 Xbox 360 Games

BottleOne87

CAG Veteran
I don't know all of the titles but I got in a bin

Phantasy Star Universe: $10
Viva Pinata (Special Edition): $10

I know there was Tomb Raider Legends, Table Tennis, Ridge Racer 6, and something Battle Roses or something?
Viva Pinata for $10 isn't too bad.
This is Shopko in Wisconsin.

UPDATE!
[quote name='Camwi']Alright guys, here's the new list. I typed up everything I could read in the pictures my girlfriend took, plus I added all the games previously mentioned.

** 360 **
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII ($2.99)
Blitz: The League
Bomberman: Act Zero
Chromehounds
College Hoops 2K6
Dead Rising :hot:
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Enchanted Arms
Eragon
Full Auto 2
The Godfather
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
MotoGP 06
NBA Street Homecourt
Ninety-Nine Nights
Phantasy Star Universe
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Trek Legacy
Superman Returns
Table Tennis
Test Drive Unlimited
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 ($2.49)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2
Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD Edition :hot:
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1

** XBOX **
50 Cent: Bulletproof
And 1 Streetball
Backyard Wrestling ($2.19)
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Black
Breakdown ($0.99)
Chicago Enforcer ($0.99)
Corvette/Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2-pk ($0.99)
Curious George
Dead or Alive Ultimate ($3.79)
Dino Crisis 3 ($3.79)
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
Final Fight: Streetwise
The Godfather
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Harry Potter: ???
Haunted Mansion ($3.79)
Hitman: Blood Money
Legacy of Kain: Defiance ($2.19)
Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA Football '07
NCAA March Madness '06
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Outrun 2 ($2.19)
Scarface: The World Is Yours
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 ($0.99)
Total Overdose

** PS2 **
24: The Game
The Ant Bully
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
The Fast and the Furious
God Hand
Indigo Prophecy
Jak II
Just Cause
Justice League Heroes
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Neo Contra
ProStroke Golf
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Ninja
Rise to Honor
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs
Spy Hunter
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Superman Returns
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Ultimate Spider-Man
Xiaolin Showdown

** PS3 **
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Ridge Racer 7
Sonic the Hedgehog
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

** PSP **
Daxter
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gangs of London
Gradius Collection
LocoRoco
Mercury Meltdown
Metal Gear Acid 2
Miami Vice: The Game
NBA '07
NBA Live '06
SOCOM: ???
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wipeout Pure

** WII **
The Ant Bully
Barnyard
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

** GCN **
Bomberman Jetters
Donkey Konga 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Fight Night Round 2
Geist
Happy Feet
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

** DS **
Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Elite Beat Agents :hot:
Kirby: Canvas Curse
March of the Penguins (with adorable stuffed toy!) :p
Meteos
Metroid Prime Pinball
Need For Speed: ???
Rainbow Islands Revolution
Trace Memory
Wiffle Ball Advance
The Wild West
Zoo Keeper

** GBA **
Bionicle Heroes
Final Fantasy V :hot:
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
Phil of the Future[/quote]

Didn't even know about this so I had to go back to work to check it out. I ended up grabbing PSU (which I already have so I returned it), Rumble Roses, X-Men, and Prey. There are more of these titles if you're anywhere near Freeport, IL. Bomberman was also $9.99. I didn't see Tomb Raider or Table Tennis at all. These are showing up as sale prices, not clearance or price drops so this may end Saturday.

Here is what I picked up:

Tomb Raider Legend
Prey
Chromehounds
Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD edition
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged
Sonic the Hedgehog
Phantasy Star Universe

Let me know if any of you are interested in any of these games. I am gonna hit up the 2 other ShopKo's in my area and hunt for more!

[quote name='deletion']vanilla...good find...that helps me out....and the list grows.....:)[/quote]I had no intention of keeping any of these games though. Looks like they go BACK to ShopKo tommorrow! God bless receipts!

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Viva Pinata, is that the one with the metal case?[/quote]

yea...its the irregular shped case...it's more like a plastic then metal...its got an embossed pinata on the front cover....

[quote name='ispep']can someone get me table tennis i will pay $10 + $2 ship[/QUOTE]

Standard break even is at least $4 over game cost.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Here is what I picked up:

Tomb Raider Legend
Prey
Chromehounds
Sonic the Hedgehog
Phantasy Star Universe

Let me know if any of you are interested in any of these games. I am gonna hit up the 2 other ShopKo's in my area and hunt for more![/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Chromehounds . . . what are you looking for in trade?

Yeah, Shopko has good deals, I got a 5.5 inch screen for my PS2 for $5.99 and Gradius V for $5.24. They always seem to have spontaniouse clearance items in electronics.

Was at Shopko over the weekend and just now saw this thread - I'll add what I picked up that was on sale.

All $9.99
:ps2:Valkyrie Profile - $24.99 on the shelf tag
:psp:LocoRoco - $29.99 on the shelf tag
:psp:Mercury Meltdown - $39.99 tagged on the game
:ds:Metroid Prime Pinball - $19.99 on the shelf tag

Seems that they don't mark down the games much on the shelf when they have sales / clearances. So store scanners are great - one of my 3 Shopkos doesn't have one though.

anyone find any other 360 games for 9.99? So far...

Tomb Raider Legend
Prey
Chromehounds
Sonic the Hedgehog
Phantasy Star Universe
Ridge Racer 6
Eragon
Superman Returns
Enchanted Arms
Dead Rising
Bionicle Heroes
Table Tennis
Rumble Roses

any more?

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']I stopped at the one near East Towne in Madison, WI - they had Phantasy Star, but nothing else... oh well -- thanks anyways OP[/quote]
I stopped in there yesterday, but Phantasy Star was still marked at $24.99.

you should get a price check on that. All the games i picked up so far had their original price stickers on them, but all rang up 9.99

I stopped at the West Towne Madison Shopko last night, but didn't see anything other than the titles mentioned above. I was mainly looking for Tomb Raider, but passed on the others they had there.

I'm looking for Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD edition if anyone wants to buy and ship to me.

I've ebayed but new to CAG trading, how do people typically send money? Paypal?

I went back to mine and found that I hadn't noticed a copy of Chromehounds . . . came up $9.99, so I bought it :)

I tried King Kong 360 but it came up $14.99 and I price checked a few other titles but they came up normal prices.

Oddly, they had 10 copies of Quake 4 for $39.99 . . . wouldn't this one be due?

PS3: Dark Kingdom
Ridge Racer 7

360: Blitz
Star Trek
NBA Street (I think)

DS: Kirby Canvas Curse
Rocket Slime
Wiffle Ball

PS2: 24

Wii: Grimm and Mandy (I think)
Ant Bully (I think)
Are all $9.99 as well.

Just got off work and here's what else I remember..

Dynasty Warriors 5

PS3
Full Auto 2

PS2
Red Ninja

DS
Elite Beat Agents

Wii

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/quote]

And not eveyone has an FYE or CompUSA or Fry's or Future Shop yet people keep posting deals from them.

[quote name='DGenerateKane']And not eveyone has an FYE or CompUSA or Fry's or Future Shop yet people keep posting deals from them.[/quote]

Or Meijer. But its ok, I think the troll left.

nylonssmith...i've got like 2 more shopko's in the green bay area that i still haven't got too. I'll check and see if there's anymore Viva Pinatas

others:

Enchanted Arms
Over G Fighters
Just Cause
Enchanted Arms
Full Auto
Lord Of The Rings: BFME II

also, the reasoning for games like quake not being part of this is that the games have planograms, and the games that are part of the $10 game sale are not part of the planograms.

Yes, I work at shopko
Yes, I know too much about shopko

So Far (remember to do price checks, most of these game still have original price stickers on them)....

Dynasty Warriors 5
Tomb Raider Legend
Prey
Chromehounds
Sonic the Hedgehog
Phantasy Star Universe
Ridge Racer 6
Eragon
Superman Returns
Enchanted Arms
Dead Rising
Bionicle Heroes
Table Tennis
Rumble Roses
Star Trek Legacy
NBA Street Homecourt
Blitz

PS3
Full Auto 2
Dark Kingdom
Ridge Racer 7

Wii
Grimm and Mandy
Ant Bully

PS2
Red Ninja
Valkyrie Profile

DS
Kirby Canvas Curse
Rocket Slime
Wiffle Ball
Elite Beat Agents
Metroid Prime Pinball

GC
metroid prime 2
donkey konga 2

PSP
LocoRoco
Mercury Meltdown

Let me know if I left anything out. Tried my best.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']If someone can do me the favor, i'm looknig for Enchanted Arms, Viva P, and Eternal Sonata.[/QUOTE]

sorry to break it to you, but you got no shot at ES, shopko doesnt carry it

also, id hold on to your receipts
id say more, but im not sure what im allowed to say w/o risking my employment

[quote name='ispep']this isnt a deal not everyone has a shopko near them.[/quote]

this isn't a deal not everyone has an xbox 360

no, there is nothing wrong with the games, they have to do w/prices, but im not 100% certain that what i think can be done, will actually be able to get done

[quote name='Krunks']also, id hold on to your receipts
id say more, but im not sure what im allowed to say w/o risking my employment[/quote]

i've bought tons of games from shopko clearance before and have never had any issues/problems. There's nothing wrong with the games. I'm pretty sure they're just getting rid of stock.

[quote name='Krunks']no, there is nothing wrong with the games, they have to do w/prices, but im not 100% certain that what i think can be done, will actually be able to get done[/quote]

?
Like Price Match?

West Madison, WI had 1 Tomb Raider Legends 360, 2 Superman Returns 360 and 1 Dead Rising, which I took. Nothing else I noticed, possibly Ridge Racer 6.

edit. I only bought Dead Rising

Just got back from buying quite a few games. I think they were all pretty much listed here (and it should be noted this sale applies to all systems and not just the Xbox 360). It should be noted also that this is a sale on top of clearance games, defaulting many clearance price games $10-$30 down to $9.99. Shopko is working on cleaning out a lot of things for this new year.

But I got a note of interest from the electronics employee there. He seemed to be convinced from some information in some notices that all these $9.99 games are going to drop to $4.99 on Sunday, January 20. Not sure if it is really accurate information, but it is definitely something to look out for come that day.

[quote name='flount']...these $9.99 games are going to drop to $4.99 on Sunday, January 20. Not sure if it is really accurate information, but it is definitely something to look out for come that day.[/quote]

awesome. thanks for the tip!!!

the $4.99 thing is what i was referring to in my previous posts, i just wasnt sure if they were gonna let people pm it if there were no copies left since they are "no reorder" titles. I bought a couple, and will buy some more and just return them if i dont get a pm on them

I'm returning my games tommorrow. I checked out the other 2 ShopKo's in my area, the ones in Rochester, and since those 2 are more "upscale", they didn't have as many games.

[quote name='flount']Just got back from buying quite a few games. I think they were all pretty much listed here (and it should be noted this sale applies to all systems and not just the Xbox 360). It should be noted also that this is a sale on top of clearance games, defaulting many clearance price games $10-$30 down to $9.99. Shopko is working on cleaning out a lot of things for this new year.

But I got a note of interest from the electronics employee there. He seemed to be convinced from some information in some notices that all these $9.99 games are going to drop to $4.99 on Sunday, January 20. Not sure if it is really accurate information, but it is definitely something to look out for come that day.[/QUOTE]

Interesting at my Shop-Ko the hand held scanner said the games were due for the next price reduction on 2/1/08. Found all the games listed so far and they ring up a sale not clearance and they said it should be no problem to price adjust for 14 days. One Shopko had a copy of Blazing Angels 360 for $2.99 and one copy of Tiger Woods 06 for $2.49.

The last shopko I went to tonight had tons of old gen clearance games. Found Dino Crisis 3 xbox for $3.79, Dead or Alive Ultimate 2 disc set for $3.79, Backyard wrestling xbox $2.19, Street Racing Syndicate (ps2/xbox) $2.19, Legacy of Kain: Defiance $2.19, Haunted Mansion (xbox) $3.79. Outrun 2 xbox $2.19. Also some 360 sports games on clearance for $14-$19 ie NBA 2k6, Nhl 2k7, NBA Live 2007 etc.. Hope these make it to $1.49 and $1.99 :)

EDITED TO ADD

XBOX 360 Full Auto 2 (I know it was listed for ps3 but the 360 version is $9.99)

Finally got in on some CAG action tonight at my Springfield Illinois Shopko. Didn't see anything from the list except one copy of Untold Legends Dark Kingdom for PS3 but snatched it up for the $10 price as me and the fiancee love playing multiplayer hack & slash games and games like Marvel UA.

Hooray for my CAG cherry poppin!

Checked out my local Shopko, and they had several of these games all marked at normal prices but scanned in for $9.99 each. Picked up 6 games myself, man my 360 collection is getting large quick.

Also, you can add N3: Ninety Nine Nights to the list. Had them price check it and that came up for $10 too.

im so glad there are shopko's around here. this really made up for circuit city's 8.96 clearance sale this week. I'll try to compile another list today.

bread's done
Back