Shopko $10 Xbox 360 Games

BottleOne87

CAG Veteran
I don't know all of the titles but I got in a bin

Phantasy Star Universe: $10
Viva Pinata (Special Edition): $10

I know there was Tomb Raider Legends, Table Tennis, Ridge Racer 6, and something Battle Roses or something?
Viva Pinata for $10 isn't too bad.
This is Shopko in Wisconsin.

UPDATE!
[quote name='Camwi']Alright guys, here's the new list. I typed up everything I could read in the pictures my girlfriend took, plus I added all the games previously mentioned.

** 360 **
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII ($2.99)
Blitz: The League
Bomberman: Act Zero
Chromehounds
College Hoops 2K6
Dead Rising :hot:
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Enchanted Arms
Eragon
Full Auto 2
The Godfather
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
MotoGP 06
NBA Street Homecourt
Ninety-Nine Nights
Phantasy Star Universe
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Trek Legacy
Superman Returns
Table Tennis
Test Drive Unlimited
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 ($2.49)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2
Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD Edition :hot:
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1

** XBOX **
50 Cent: Bulletproof
And 1 Streetball
Backyard Wrestling ($2.19)
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Black
Breakdown ($0.99)
Chicago Enforcer ($0.99)
Corvette/Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2-pk ($0.99)
Curious George
Dead or Alive Ultimate ($3.79)
Dino Crisis 3 ($3.79)
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
Final Fight: Streetwise
The Godfather
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Harry Potter: ???
Haunted Mansion ($3.79)
Hitman: Blood Money
Legacy of Kain: Defiance ($2.19)
Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA Football '07
NCAA March Madness '06
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Outrun 2 ($2.19)
Scarface: The World Is Yours
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 ($0.99)
Total Overdose

** PS2 **
24: The Game
The Ant Bully
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
The Fast and the Furious
God Hand
Indigo Prophecy
Jak II
Just Cause
Justice League Heroes
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Neo Contra
ProStroke Golf
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Ninja
Rise to Honor
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs
Spy Hunter
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Superman Returns
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Ultimate Spider-Man
Xiaolin Showdown

** PS3 **
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Ridge Racer 7
Sonic the Hedgehog
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

** PSP **
Daxter
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gangs of London
Gradius Collection
LocoRoco
Mercury Meltdown
Metal Gear Acid 2
Miami Vice: The Game
NBA '07
NBA Live '06
SOCOM: ???
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wipeout Pure

** WII **
The Ant Bully
Barnyard
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

** GCN **
Bomberman Jetters
Donkey Konga 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Fight Night Round 2
Geist
Happy Feet
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

** DS **
Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Elite Beat Agents :hot:
Kirby: Canvas Curse
March of the Penguins (with adorable stuffed toy!) :p
Meteos
Metroid Prime Pinball
Need For Speed: ???
Rainbow Islands Revolution
Trace Memory
Wiffle Ball Advance
The Wild West
Zoo Keeper

** GBA **
Bionicle Heroes
Final Fantasy V :hot:
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
Phil of the Future[/quote]

[quote name='Davestation']I believe its at all Shopko's, the Zune is first generation (30 gig) and the clearance price is $124.99 and you get 20% off of all Clearance items using there free rewards card. So the Zune is $100.00 dollars, wich was originally $249.99.[/QUOTE]

Yep both the black and brown ones are available.

I am sad. A couple of my Shopko's have bins with all the titles in them and signs showing the price the be $9.99. So much for them hanging around and being clearanced out for $2-$3 like last year.

oh no kklems...seemed like they finally got smart about it. it's nice having them on the shelves with their stickered price, cuz that really helps us CAGers.

I went to Racine, wi shopko and they still had some decent games left. Just Cause, Bomberman, Over the hill, and others. Only looked at 360 games. Then i went to kenosha, wi shopko and they didnt even have a bin. They had 2 bins but they were for cheap movies.

yeah, I picked up the 360 Arcade and the only other thing that I saw was a copy of Chromehounds (which I kinda wish I grabbed) at the Kenosha location. I went there the day this was posted. And a friend of mine did grab me a copy of Dead Rising at the Racine location the day after.

Found ridge racer 6, bomberman, motogp 06, nintey-nine knights all 360.
PS3 ridge racer 7, full auto 2, dark kingdom
wii marvel UA

also found a zune, they had two left(brown & white)

Haven't seen it mentioned, but my Shopko started putting games in a $10 bin recently, and I also noticed Killzone Liberation (PSP), Field Commander (PSP), and Mega Man ZX (DS) for that price. Might want to add those to the list if someone can confirm they're that price at all stores.

Which does make me wonder, are they dropping more games down to these prices as time goes on?

[quote name='Edge']Haven't seen it mentioned, but my Shopko started putting games in a $10 bin recently, and I also noticed Killzone Liberation (PSP), Field Commander (PSP), and Mega Man ZX (DS) for that price. Might want to add those to the list if someone can confirm they're that price at all stores.

Which does make me wonder, are they dropping more games down to these prices as time goes on?[/quote]

I can confirm Megaman ZX.

i'd check shopko at least once a week for price drops. I'm not sure what their schedule is, but with games as low as 2-3 bucks, i'm not going to lose that opportunity :)...plus it's just down the street from my place!

Went to the Fon du Lac Shopko her in Wisconsin... not a whole lot for 360 games, mostly outdated sports games and a few Rumble Roses XX. I bought the RR:XX, which was marked at $15, got to the checkout, and it was $10.

[quote name='deletion']i'd check shopko at least once a week for price drops. I'm not sure what their schedule is, but with games as low as 2-3 bucks, i'm not going to lose that opportunity :)...plus it's just down the street from my place![/quote]
Trust me, its not a weekly thing like Target does. I think its a few times a year and thats it.

I stopped by the one near me a few days ago and all I came across was Top Spin 2 and College Hoops 2K6. I was extremely disappointed. I was really hoping I'd find Dead Rising, but I figured I waited too long to get over there.

you can check their site out...but as for games, these titles weren't on there the last time that i looked. shopko.com

Not sure if people are still really following this thread, but I picked up new title nba 2k7 for ps3 at 9.99 today...in total picked up DOA4, Ridge Racer 7, Prey, Untold Legends x3 (flips for $20 at BB) MUA for Wii (another good flip), and The Godfather for 360. May pick up Condemned on clearance for 7.xx since sequel is in the near future, may become a hot trade

these aren't the 9.99 deals, but markdowns. Thought i'd put it here under the shopko thread.

Star wars the original trilogy 19.99
Shadowrun 19.99

XBOX
Metal Slug 5 8.96

One of the Shopkos here was pretty much cleaned out of 360 games, but they did have a pile of Pulse Racer for the Xbox for $0.49 each. That's a decent price for replacement cases if you need them.

picked up dynasty warriors 5 and that game is just freakin frustrating. There's no in-game tutorial, and i've never played any of the DW games before. oh man..i should of not picked it up.

I was at Shopko today and they had a price drop on clearance games. Here is a small list:

Ape Escape Academy (PSP).....................$3.09
Dead To Rights (PSP)...............................$4.09
Kingdom of Paradise (PSP).......................$4.09
Metal Slug 4&5 (PS2/XBOX)......................$3.59
Neopets: Darkest Fairy (PS2)...................$3.59
Ape Escape 3 (PS2)..................................$3.xx
Top Spin (PS2)..........................................$3.xx
Hulk Ultimate Destruction (GC/XBOX)........$4.09

davestation. thanks man. i was waiting for metal slug to drop. picked up metal slug, just one copy left. - love this thread.

thanks krampy. i'm in for elebits. also, i did talk to the guy who works at shopko (fond du lac, wi), cool guy. but He mentioned that there's some lady in her mid forty's that buys stacks of video games when they do price drops to sell. she doesn't even own any systems. Said she picked up 6 copies of chromehounds and 5 of PGR3 and a few others. hearing this just peeves me. i just want one copy to play! is that too difficult to ask for!!! She's probably lurking around here right now.

I was able to stop at a couple different Shopkos and nabbed:

Rise of the Kasai (PS2) $2.89
Samurai Western (PS2) $4.09
Metal Slug 4&5 (Xbox) $3.59
Hulk Ultimate Destruction (Xbox) $4.09

I also grabbed some of the eyetoy games

PS2
Operation Spy-9.99
Groove-2.79
Kinetic-4.59 w/eye toy camera -(great deal if you need a camera)

also they do work with the PS3.

Just picked up XBLA Vol 1, Open Season, Superman Returns, and PSU all for $10 in the Fond Du Lac Shopko... not much else left for $10 other than Bomberman Act Zero :(

All the Shopko stores are in the U.P. of MI so none are down here by me, im in Detroit the closest one to me is 452 miles away, im not going that far for video games. :( wish they had some down here, Dead rising for $10, Condemned for $7. Would be cool if you guys are in there if you could pick up multiple copies when you come across good games, im sure you can find guys on here who would be more then happy to pay you back.

Just thought I'd throw in a few gba deals I found when going through games.

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2.79
F-Zero GP Legend 2.79
Sigma Star Saga 4.99 (finally lowered enough for me to give this game a go)

[quote name='manthing']Picked up NBA Live 06 for $2.89.

$3 for 1000 GPs seems to be a good deal[/QUOTE]

I think it might be 20 or 40 points short because of EA shutting the 06 servers down.

[quote name='emperordahc']Wow. Wish there was a Shopko around here.

(PS: Seriously; thanks for posting the deal even though I can't use it. Every little bit helps.)[/quote]

Yea i wish a Shopko was around the PHX or even Flagstaff area... :cry:

Kenosha, Wi shopko had some bargin bin. Though most games i saw (wii-360) were 20-30, and for some reason No more heroes was in it more than once. There was no price on it though.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Kenosha, Wi shopko had some bargin bin. Though most games i saw (wii-360) were 20-30, and for some reason No more heroes was in it more than once. There was no price on it though.[/QUOTE]

still need to hit that one up again, its been awhile since I've went in there

[quote name='manthing']Picked up NBA Live 06 for $2.89.

$3 for 960 GPs seems to be a good deal[/quote]

[quote name='massermind19']I think it might be 20 or 40 points short because of EA shutting the 06 servers down.[/quote]

fixed ;)

bread's done
Back