Shopko Clearance YMMV: Devil May Cry 4 [PS3] and Heavenly Sword [PS3] $7.99 each

Nope, it's true. There are LOTS of games on clearance for $7.99. The Bigs 2009 is there too. Battlefield Bad Company is $1.99. Parappa the Rapper is $2.99. Clearance is across all platforms.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I wouldn't mind DVC4 for $8....

WTF is shopko?[/QUOTE]

Its kinda like a small K-mart. They are only in some states though, like Utah.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Its kinda like a small K-mart. They are only in some states though, like Utah.[/QUOTE]

And it's AWESOME. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Nope, it's true. There are LOTS of games on clearance for $7.99. The Bigs 2009 is there too. Battlefield Bad Company is $1.99. Parappa the Rapper is $2.99. Clearance is across all platforms.[/QUOTE]

Parappa the Rapper!?! I think I may need to check this out

yea shopko has been having this for the past few months. uncharted should be 7.99 now. i also picked up hellboy for 360 for same price. ps3 gtaiv ce was 9.99. and a bunch of other not so hot games.

Looks like I'm gonna have to hit the ShopKo's after work. Heavenly Sword is one of the last few exclusives I don't have and have been looking to get it. The cheapest new copy I've been able to find so far is around $30 on ebay.

[quote name='shadou']Just got this information from slickdeals, but it seems that some Shopko stores, at least in Minnesota, have DMC4 and Heavenly Sword at $7.99 each.

Considering that Heavenly Sword still goes for $50+ most places new, I would jump on this deal if only there were a Shopko nearby.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1836579[/QUOTE]

went to my local shopko.. and everything was at 19.99 still and only thing i see that was a bundle were some ds games 2 for 20bucks i dunt remember which ones they were wrapped together

[quote name='streetlegalboi']went to my local shopko.. and everything was at 19.99 still and only thing i see that was a bundle were some ds games 2 for 20bucks i dunt remember which ones they were wrapped together[/QUOTE]

Have them ring/scan the games. It sounds like nobody has gotten around to marking down clearance.

I hit the ShopKo near my house a few days ago and walked away with DMC4 and Virtua Fighter 5 Online for $7.99 each. I also found a copy of the PS3 Singstar there a couple of weeks ago for $5.99.

Today I find myself in Idaho Falls, ID, on a business trip. "ShopKo?" I think to myself as I drive by. "That store name sounds familiar. Was it on CAG that I read about it?"

Sure enough -- scored two copies of DMC4; one for myself and one for a friend, $7.99 each.

I love this site. Thanks OP, and thanks CheapyD.

bread's done
Back