Shopko Video Game Sales

Krunks

CAGiversary!
so kinda late, since it started sunday, and probably pointles w/bb sale but shopko has brutal legend for both ps3/360 for $49.99 and all 19.99 games are 2 for $30 (titles vary by store, my highlight is uncharted being part of this as it seems to be more expensive everywhere else).

yeah, as of now its b&m only, will have a website to shop on soon, but who knows how that will go, shopko is mostly a midwest department store, but has some stores out west

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've never heard of this place, is it B&M only?[/QUOTE] Yes, only B&M & this probably belongs in the regional deals area since stores are primarily in WI.

This is the place that has Heavenly Sword for $20, right? Don't have any in my area, but if someone could pick me up Heavenly Sword and Burnout: Paradise (PS3), I'd go $40 shipped.

[quote name='klwillis45']Yes, only B&M & this probably belongs in the regional deals area since stores are primarily in WI.[/QUOTE]

Umm, no.

The company operates 135 stores located in 13 states including Northern California, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.

The closest one to Chicago is by Rockford. When I go visit family up there I always stop by. It's OK.

We have a bunch of ShopKo's in Oregon and Washington. Everytime someone posts a deal here about them though the stock is usually already gone at my local store.

Would like to grab Uncharted with another game though so I'll have to go check it out later.

Got a few games today. Picked up Buzz! Quiz TV today for $20 (rang up at $17.99 because of the 2 for $30 deal) and both Devil May Cry 4 (360) and Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3) for $30. I also saw GTA IV Special Edition for $20.

[quote name='thelonepig']Ratchet & Clank, Folklore, Heavenly Sword and Uncharted are all $19.99.[/QUOTE]

The one near me in West Jordan doesn't seem to carry Uncharted (it did have Eye of Judgment bundle for 17.49). Do you know if any of the others in the Salt Lake area have Uncharted in stock? Thanks.

[quote name='cwi']The one near me in West Jordan doesn't seem to carry Uncharted (it did have Eye of Judgment bundle for 17.49). Do you know if any of the others in the Salt Lake area have Uncharted in stock? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I've been to both Redwood stores and the 9400 S store in the past week and none of them have had it. I can't think of any beyond those three at the moment.

Last day for this sale (or maybe it's tomorrow...?). Anyway, it's a 3-day thing according to the flyer.

For those still on the fence, the PS2 Singstar bundles (yes, bundles) are now $19.99. I picked up two Heavenly Swords, R&C Future and Singstar 90s today.

For those of you in Salt Lake County, I stopped at the 9400 South location and the Redwood location just north of 215. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in what they have.

Saw some good PS3 prices on slickdeals. Eye of Judgment (with PS Eye) $3.49. Singstar with 2 mics $5.99. Apparently YMMV.

If anyone is willing and able to pick up an extra one of each PM me.

bread's done
Back