Shopper's Drug Mart 20X points event Dec. 7

BellardB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
If you spend $75 or more this Saturday at Shopper's Drug Mart you get 20X bonus Optimum points. This is a perfect time to pick up one of the new (or old) game systems. Please post if you spot the PS4 or Xbox One at your local stores so we can get some idea of how many SDM plans to have in stock...if any.  Make sure you grab a SDM gift card first and then use it to make your purchase to get 40X the points!  Before anyone asks, they are the only gift cards that give points.

If you spend $75 or more this Saturday at Shopper's Drug Mart you get 20X bonus Optimum points. This is a perfect time to pick up one of the new (or old) game systems. Please post if you spot the PS4 or Xbox One at your local stores so we can get some idea of how many SDM plans to have in stock...if any. Make sure you grab a SDM gift card first and then use it to make your purchase to get 40X the points! Before anyone asks, they are the only gift cards that give points.
I don't think it works that way. Pretty sure you don't get 20x points on Gift Card purchases (just regular points).

I don't think it works that way. Pretty sure you don't get 20x points on Gift Card purchases (just regular points).
It worked when I purchased my Vita. It also says in the fine print on the flyer that you don't get points for purchasing gift cards except for Shopper's Drug Mart cards.

It worked when I purchased my Vita. It also says in the fine print on the flyer that you don't get points for purchasing gift cards except for Shopper's Drug Mart cards.
You get points, but you won't get 20x on the gift cards. Google it and you'll see.

I recently got a 3ds xl there on point redemption bonus days.
Hmm.. I'm tempted to take it back and rebuy it for 20x points. Decisions decisions

bread's done
Back