shoppers drug mart 3DS clearance sale. Brand new 3DS for only $99.

kentheguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Shoppers drug mart is having a clearance sale on their 3DS' for $99.  I've seen it at two of their stores near me, don't know if it's canada wide thing though.  However, if you're looking for one, it's worth checking out.

Also, from working in retail, I know we often don't get the memo about price changes.  When this happens, we usually tell the customers the currently tagged price, which is wrong, but we don't know it.  So ask them to actually scan the 3DS box if you can.  It will be a little awkward, but they'll do it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I called a few in Kanata and unfortunately I was quoted the regular price. The last lady was really nice up until I asked her about the 3DS... she screamed "IF IT'S NOT ON OUR FLYER THEN THERE IS NO SALE!" and then hung up =P. I'm guessing she got one too many calls about this.

$119.99 refurb from Nintendo isn't looking so bad now.

I called a few in Kanata and unfortunately I was quoted the regular price. The last lady was really nice up until I asked her about the 3DS... she screamed "IF IT'S NOT ON OUR FLYER THEN THERE IS NO SALE!" and then hung up =P. I'm guessing she got one too many calls about this.

Just save up for the 2DS!!! :D

Dang, looks like it was just a store markdown (a markdown that only that store decided to do). It's a shame, there's like 7 of them right there, all for $99, just sitting there. I'd buy one if I already didn't have one.

Also, the person dealing with you was an idiot, majority of the time for almost every store, clearance won't show up on flyers. Sales do, but not clearance.

It was either Walmart or Target can't remember which but I saw a flyer today that says they were selling the regular 3ds for $130 and they include a $20 gift card so you are pretty much getting it for $110.

It was either Walmart or Target can't remember which but I saw a flyer today that says they were selling the regular 3ds for $130 and they include a $20 gift card so you are pretty much getting it for $110.
Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it was Walmart since there are no Targets in Ottawa area yet.

I had no luck at the Shoppers in Niagara Falls. I know Futureshop had some VIP sale yesterday (at least in Niagara Falls, I didn't see it advertised anywhere else) where you got a 3DS for $130 and a $20 gift card, but I didn't go in time.

I hate these Shoppers YMMV deals - always get hopeful and then feel let down after finding out our local stores don't put anything cool on clearance. 

;)

Its in the flyer tomorrow for $150, so something unusual happening thats its $99 somewhere.  still a good deal with 20x saturday

bread's done
Back