Shopper's Drug Mart Brampton, various games 19.99 (YMMV)

twinducks

CAGiversary!
I just came from the shoppers by trinity commons (great lakes) and noticed they had a few games marked down to 19.99. list below

Injustice (360/ps3)

GOW: Triple pack (360)

GOW: Judgement (360)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (wii)

Pokemon White/Black 2 (DS)

Mario Kart DS (DS)

Batman Arkham City (wiiu)

Nintendoland (wiiu)

Halo CE (360)

Skyrim (360/ps3)

Twisted Metal (ps3)

Splinter Cell: Blacklist (360/ps3)

Need for speed: Most wanted (360)

Various Dance Central titles (360)

I did that too but 20$ for a 40$ game is a better trade in then 40$ for a 60$ store credit...
I'll probably trade in more games...
Does anyone know what happens when you abuse the trade in by going back? They do have my information in the system for legal reason.

Is there anyway short of phoning around to check stock at SDM? It would be nice for searching for games, and also I have enough Optimum points for a Vita, but can't find a store with a Vita in stock. The stores that did have them, have had empty spots on the Vita shelves for a couple months now... maybe they will get them in for Xmas.

Is there anyway short of phoning around to check stock at SDM? It would be nice for searching for games, and also I have enough Optimum points for a Vita, but can't find a store with a Vita in stock. The stores that did have them, have had empty spots on the Vita shelves for a couple months now... maybe they will get them in for Xmas.
I saw a vita 2 days ago in a shoppers on sale for $199.99 PM me if you want to know where I found it.

Is SDM(Pharmaprix in Quebec) still selling the Pokemon games for $19.99 each? I can't seem to find them at any of the ones near me anymore.

bread's done
Back