ShopRite: $99 Nintendo 2DS

Why the hell does a grocery store have a 2DS? I haven't been in one for like 8 years though, so I don't even know if it's still a grocery store, or a multi-purpose store...

Why the hell does a grocery store have a 2DS? I haven't been in one for like 8 years though, so I don't even know if it's still a grocery store, or a multi-purpose store...
It's a regional grocery store mainly in the North East. They sell occasional electronic items like tablets and iPod touches with a slight discount.

But yeah, a good price on the 2DS.

Great find op, I think I literally got the last red one because it said 1 in stock on the page when I clicked it and when I refreshed the page after I submitted my order it said OOS lol  I decided to go back and get a blue one too and it said 3 in stock at the time and when I checked the page after submitting my order that one said OOS too lmao I think I may have gotten the last ones for each 

Both came in today, great condition, my nephew is gonna love his and his copies of Pokemon. Meanwhile I enjoyed the heck out of Super Mario 3D Land. Thanks again OP! BTW if anyone's interested just a reminder that the 2DS will be $100 at Walmart on BF. 

Sure I'll pick up a gallon of milk, a dozen eggs, some toilet paper and oh yea.. a handheld gaming entertainment system. :eek: err'body is copying the walmart.. the only difference is I hate going to Walmart. :/ filthy, overcrowded.. :eek: oh wait I have an XL.

Does this thing come shrink wrapped? I got mine, box looks 100% mint but no wraps. Just wondering if that was the way it is.

Does this thing come shrink wrapped? I got mine, box looks 100% mint but no wraps. Just wondering if that was the way it is.
No, none of "N" handhelds come shrinkwrapped. You might get a round sticker on the openings, but that's not always the case. Mine arrived the same as yours, don't worry, it's normal.

bread's done
Back