Shoprunner Extension?

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
So I just bought some HDMI cords from Newegg ($1.49 each if anyone is interested) and when I checked out I noticed the free year subscription I got to Shoprunner in December 2012 (expired Dec 2013) now has an expiration date of December 2014.  Was just wondering if anyone else got a free year extension?

I know I didn't get charged with an auto-renewal fee because I don't have any payment information on file with them, so they'd have nothing to charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a notice right before January 1st stating that my free year was going to expire and that I'd get billed for a new year....

I never got billed (I get e-mail alerts for every charge that comes though) and my subscription is still active.

I use shoprunner all the time for orders from Newegg, GNC and dominos and I would be more then happy to pay for a membership but I'm not going to complain. Free is free.

Same here, I turned off the auto renewal but was able to get 2 day shipping from the NFL store. Either way my new shirt arrived just in time for tomorrow's game

Go Seahawks!!

Signing up for Shoprunner Central (gmail or Yahoo) awards a 90 day extension to the account.

I'm set until March 2015

My account details still state that my membership expired on 12/13/13, yet I was still able to use it when making an order on Newegg for a Batman Origins CE a few days ago -- ended up canceling that order but my confirmation stated 2-day Shoprunner shipping.  I didn't even have confirm my login details either, was automatic.  

They don't have any of my billing info on file so no danger if I try to use it again and get rejected.  Sounds like some sort of glitch to me.

i just checked mine and mine expires 12/20/14... that would explain why they are still emailing me every two minutes lol

i havent used it much but hell free is free

bread's done
Back