Should I be alarmed about this ebay member?

gmzone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I was curious about an interesting little on-going situation I have with an ebay member. They were unhappy because of the feedback I left them (likewise for both of us), and felt the DVD was scratched (I always list things like that, or if it's missing a book, box, etc.).

Now, they are contacting other ebay members. I got a threat e-mail from one saying they are fighting me together (funny thing is this guy never paid, and doesn't have proof of payment).

I am not the perfect seller. I do make mistakes, as I am only human. But, I am honest about the items I send out. This person seems to be a little crazy, i.e. contacting other people about a $9 DVD..., saying that I am a rip-off artist because I have 10 or so negatives (mind you I have hundreds and hundreds of positives and most negatives are from low feedback users), etc.

Possibly this is the same person creating new accounts to neg. me. I really don't know, but that's when I get to thinking ebay is too much trouble. But, then I think, I hate to be known as a quitter, or let all my hard work go down the toilet. I have a full-time job, and still manage to run things on ebay pretty well. What do you guys and gals think?

I'm pretty sure there are rules regulating ebay members from contacting each other the way they are. Reporting them would be step number one.

bread's done
Back