Should i buy a 360 or wait

Unlucky97

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well recently i've saved up enough for a 360 (already own a Wii) but i'm wondering if i should wait before i go out and buy it because of the possible bundles or price drops at same time i want one and I want to play halo3. Advice please

If it's only 2 weeks for the bundles, wait for them. Better chance of having one built even more recently and maybe with the 65nm cpu in them.

[quote name='NismoZZzz']If it's only 2 weeks for the bundles, wait for them. Better chance of having one built even more recently and maybe with the 65nm cpu in them.[/QUOTE]

I am not too sure about that. You still want to check the manufactured date if possible on the bundles. The bundles could be a way of moving old units. I would buy one of the newer HDMI premiums now since the bundled games are not that great anyway.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I am not too sure about that. You still want to check the manufactured date if possible on the bundles. The bundles could be a way of moving old units. I would buy one of the newer HDMI premiums now since the bundled games are not that great anyway.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And if you were to try and sell the games you wouldn't get much anyways.

Unless there's games that you absolutely must play on the 360, I'd wait.

Halo 3 is only worth it if you play online so take that into account.

You should have gotten an xbox 360 on craiglist a while ago. There are soooo many great games out on teh 360 that you will pass up if you wait. You can always go back but you might get backlogged. Now is a great time to get one and screw that bundle crap, you will get a much better deal on craigslist.

In March I got a 360 w/ harddrive, 2 wireless remotes and all connectivity an d9 good games for $450.

like others said wait for that Forza 2 Bundle. There are no must have games coming out in the next few weeks. But once you do get one you'll have to get your halo 3, bioshock, skate, gears of war, pgr4, and sooooo many other great games.

Just make sure to get a model with HDMI output, and buy a good warrantee.

I'm loving my Xbox 360, even though I haven't been able to play it very much since school started up again. I'm very glad I bought it launch day and, even though I've replaced it within warrantee twice, I don't regret my purchase in the slightest.

You're in for some great gaming.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Buy it now while the 360 has games.[/quote]Yep, I hear all the games turn off after Christmas.

If you're buying it for Halo, I suppose waiting for the bundles is the way to go. I doubt there will be another official price drop until after the holidays.

I'd wait till the end of this month when the bundles are released. Even if you don't want the games in the bundle you could trade them for better, or sell them and get something, or trade them in or something like that. Plus your paying the same price for extra stuff. No point in rushing to get one and not getting extra stuff

Im waiting to get word on the core arcade bundle because ive already got a HD. So for my patience I finally get to play my Halo 3, I get a wireless controller, extra memory(although not that much) and 5 xbla games, AND the HDMI ports there SUPPOSED to be putting into it, and hopefully the nice new quiet 360 with the 65 chipset in it.

So id wait.

bread's done
Back