should I buy a ps3 right now or wait for 4th of july sale

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!
Im gonna buy a ps3 this week, the uncharted 3 bundle, I wanna buy it from bestbuy, ok so my question is , should I buy the ps3 now , or wait to see if they have a sale in the 4th of july, anybody knows if there gonna be special offers like , buy ps3 console get game free or giftcard, any opinions will be appreciated!

doubt there will be any sales until sept on the ps3.

doubt there will be any MAJOR sales cause of the 4th besides the jack asses in car lots

I'm suprised the PS3 isn't $200 yet, I think a price drop has to be coming soon. It's up to you whether or not you wanna wait.

Well if you buy it now you have 30 days to Price Match if they drop the price or offer a better promotion (say a $50 GC or free game).

The 30 days is assuming you're not a RZ Silver member; if you are I think it is now 60 days

Those UC3 bundles pop up on Amazon Warehouse for $225 every once in awhile.

It'd be nice if they'd drop the price of the regular PS3 to $200 but doubt it'll happen in the next month or two. Right now there's a Black Friday bundle for $218 on AWD. Could just get that and sell the games if you dont want them and get UC3.

I'd just look for some kind of deal and get one then.

I don't think they are going to drop the price soon because the assassins creed bundle releases at $299 and that releases in october. I am not sure if they would drop the price of the 160GB system.

Right now you are better off getting the 320GB bundle of your choice since you get a game with the bundle, making the 320GB system just a little more than the 160GB, if you are shopping at BB it should be easy to find an uncharted bundle.

If I was Sony, I see no need to drop the price of the PS3 unless Microsoft drops the price of the xbox 360 first.

[quote name='thegreek']Wait for the Wii U.[/QUOTE]
Dude really?
Buy the PS3 now and price match if anything comes up. The longer you wait, the longer you go without Uncharted!

[quote name='thegreek']Wait for the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

I havent bought a nintendo console since i bought the super nintendo ,in mi opinion the best nintendo console, i still have it and play it sometimes,Im gonna buy the ps3 uncharted bundle, anyone knows where I can find the uncharted dual pack for cheap , I havent play any of the uncharted games and I wanna play the complete series, I missed the dual pack sale for $19, also want a play the mgs4 and god of war 3, I oonly played the mgs series and god of war series on ps2

Didn't know if you got my PM or not so I will post the deal here as well. BB is throwing in that $30 gift card when you purchase a PS3 console or any PS3 console bundle. I know it works online, but I'm not sure about in store.

Here

bread's done
Back