Should I buy it?

WatTsu

CAGiversary!
So my campus electronics store put a bunch of 360 games on clearance. So far, I've picked up Ridge Racer 6, Burnout Revenge, and Madden '07 for $5 each (never opened, still new) - that's right, $90 worth of games for $15. None of these are games I'd rush out to buy, but I'd play all of them and if I don't like them, I figure I can just trade them in.

There's one more that piqued my interest, and I wanted to get everyone's take. College Hoops 2K7 was there as well...I'm not a big college basketball person, but I like playing college sports games because I can play as my school and I think that's neat. I know the game's outdated, but I don't really care, since with sports games I'd rather get them cheap than get the rosters new.

So is CH2K7 enjoyable for someone who's not a big college basketball fan but likes playing as his school? I do tend to take my 360 with me on visits to the family and such and I know several big sports fans, so there's value there, and it is only $5, but is it really worth my $5?

if madden 07 is worth 5 dollars, then 2k7 is worth it too....

My apologies for posting in the wrong forum. For some reason, in my sleep-deprived and addled state, I thought this might be the right one.

Dude, its $5. Live a little. Seriously, if you can justify a purchase in any way, $5 is impulse buy territory.

[quote name='djkunai']$5 for a new game is the "magic CAG price".[/quote]

Sports maybe, I'd buy nearly any non-sports current gen title for 10 myself.

Yeah, sports titles don't hold value at all. Buy em to play, just don't expect to flip em for anything if the thought crossed your mind at all.

[quote name='QiG']Yeah, sports titles don't hold value at all. Buy em to play, just don't expect to flip em for anything if the thought crossed your mind at all.[/quote]

I didn't really plan to. I need something to keep me busy so I don't spend a lot of money on games right now, and this group seems like it'll do the trick.

Possible trade values @ FYE for those games(taken from Secondspin.com):

Only one I found:

Burnout Revenge(360)-$7

Oh and djkunai, my 'buy it impulse price' is between $2-5, with $2-3 being my 'buy it now' price. Maybe I'm just TOO CHEAP?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Possible trade values @ FYE for those games(taken from Secondspin.com):

Only one I found:

Burnout Revenge(360)-$7
[/quote]

Ironically, that's the one I like best out of the group (The two sports games are good but I'm not digging Ridge Racer too much).

bread's done
Back