Should i do this deal?

Dinosaurdaniel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (94%)
Im looking to buy a 360 slim and i see a post on this local facebook trading thing. and this is the offer.

Slim xbox 4 gig with a 320 slim. 1 controller. all cords.
Messenger Kit
Halo 4 Triton Headset
Halo 1, 3, 4, and odst.
Dead Space 1,2,3
Bioshock 1 and 2
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Dishonored
Gears of War 1,2,3
Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Pirates of the Carribean
Black ops 2
And some random ghostbusters game
for 300 dollars.

Anyone think i should jump or no.

Or would you take this deal or no

Gonna try and sell most except for halo 4 and black ops 2? is it worth it in the long run

If the Xbox isn't banned from xbox live, but can the slims have a jtag etc? I don't remember. But used 360 4gb go for around $120-160, then the hdd used (if it's official) prob goes for $70-90. I'd jump on it.

The headset new sells for $300, be careful with that headset though. I had 3 that were broken out of the box :(

Like atari said if the xbox's aren't banned from live that is an incredible deal. even if you sell everything you want on the lower end you can probably make like 250 easily . Probably could be more since I'm not 100% sure on what all those games are going for.

I don't want to tell you to do it or not, but I can tell you I'd say that stuff is worth over $300 easily. Even if you are valuing the stuff at "hurry up and sell so I can get drug $" prices, it creeps up over $300.

Like the others said, just make sure the box isn't banned and that everything is in good condition.

yeah i know the xbox isnt banned because i was at his house playing black ops 2 the other night just to make sure.

and the headset doesnt sell for 300 i dont think its the stereo trigger one :L

Yeah i hopefully will do this and make a decent profit since im only gonna keep like black ops 2 and halo 4 thats it

[quote name='Dinosaurdaniel']yeah i know the xbox isnt banned because i was at his house playing black ops 2 the other night just to make sure.

and the headset doesnt sell for 300 i dont think its the stereo trigger one :L

Yeah i hopefully will do this and make a decent profit since im only gonna keep like black ops 2 and halo 4 thats it[/QUOTE]

I'd keep LFD1&2 too, those games are pretty good.

It depends on whether or not you actually want all of those games. There's a rumor that MS will announce a very cheap xbox 360 after the May 21 announcement or at E3.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I'd keep LFD1&2 too, those games are pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But also, these 2 have held their value around $20 each still if I'm correct. Dead Space 3 is only a few months old. There's around 20 games there, and really good ones at that. Those games seem to be worth around $10-20 each. Some more, some less. But put it this way, if you bought all those games for $10 each, you're only paying $100 for an Xbox, 320gb hdd, halo 4 headset, and messenger kit. Pretty damn good deal.

[quote name='Falcongamer']I would message the person to have proof that what he is selling is legit and not a scam.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's necessary since he says he was there a couple of nights ago playing BLOPS 2.

Well you have a good point but keep in mind that unless you have images of said actions, they might post fake posts just to get some person to give them what they offer which in reality they won't honor the deal.

bread's done
Back