should i get a SP or Micro?

momshotdad

CAGiversary!
i have the option to get either but the sp is a lot cheaper but i like the style of the Micro more...what should i get?

A large part of the decision between getting a Micro or an SP should depend on whether you wish to play Gameboy Color and original Gameboy games on the go. The Micro can only play Gameboy Advance games. If you wish to be able to play both, I'd go with the SP. Definitely the brighter-screen model of the SP, as well.

I have a Micro and I love it. For some text heavy RPG's the screen may be too small depending on your eyes.

I traded in my SP long ago, but I found that it gave me hand cramps after using for extended periods of time.

I'd like to get a backlit SP, but they are crazy expensive new.

Despite the small size, the Micro's screen is very sharp, and therefore it works a lot better for text-heavy games than you think.

I also think it has the brightest screen of any portable GBA system.

Micro is so awesome. Fit in any pocket you can find, it goes everywhere cause it's so dam small! Yes the screen is small but you can bare it because you can bring this thing anywhere.

Micro has awesome battery life but no orignal GB games little screen makes games look terrific as well as bright. SP is good for old Animal Crossing transfers and the EREADER

bread's done
Back