Should I get Phoenix Wright?

[quote name='hootie']You HAVE to get, especially at that price!

PW turned out to be my favorite game of all time. 'nuff said.[/quote]

Wow I wouldn't go that far. But no mistake, the game is right up there with the classic adventure games like Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, etc. All though not quite the same type of gameplay.

It's a great game and you're simply not going to see a deal for it. It won't appeal to everyone, but that's not a terrible price so you might as well go for it if you're interested. If it ends up being your kinda thing, you'll absolutely love it.

eh i think the game is seriously overrated... its not bad but its not the second comming of christ like some people make it out to be. Its just my opinion though...

I s'pose this is an alright place to ask - is there any replay value to this title, or is it a play through once and then sell it kinda game? I burned through the first trial, and there are only five.

[quote name='mykevermin']I s'pose this is an alright place to ask - is there any replay value to this title, or is it a play through once and then sell it kinda game? I burned through the first trial, and there are only five.[/quote]

It's a one time thing. Case 5 is pretty damn challenging, but overall you get a good 20+ hours out of the game and you can resell it at the same price or even more for what you bought it for.

[quote name='musicnoteless']It's a one time thing. Case 5 is pretty damn challenging, but overall you get a good 20+ hours out of the game and you can resell it at the same price or even more for what you bought it for.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm really enjoying it, but if it's going to be precisely the same the next time I play through, I may sell it when finished.

It's good to hear it has that many hours of play. Far more than I expected.

[quote name='OzCatter']Seriously, leave crap from another board off of this one.

Guys, I was drunk and typed that, I did not crap my pants[/QUOTE]
nelsonkv5.jpg

HAWR HAWR! Sleepshitter!

bread's done
Back