Should I get starcraft 2 or preorder a game for $30.

tominater12

CAGiversary!
So I am kind of lost here as to what i should do. I have been recently been watching some videos of starcraft 2 and I am blown away at how amazing it looks and plays but I am just not sure it is worth $30 since I am a total noob when it comes to rts games. Now if a preorder a game it would be either black ops or assassins creed brotherhood. So what do you think I should do.

Get starcraft imo...I had almost no rts experience before and now I'm ok...if your friends have it them defn buy it...its a blast

If you're gonna get SC2, make sure your PC can at least run it. I can run SC2 on my PC but only on ultra-low settings. As much as I've been waiting and wanting to get the game, I wanna upgrade my PC first before I get it.

[quote name='Renesis']If you're gonna get SC2, make sure your PC can at least run it. I can run SC2 on my PC but only on ultra-low settings. As much as I've been waiting and wanting to get the game, I wanna upgrade my PC first before I get it.[/QUOTE]
Is there any way I can test to see how my pc runs starcraft 2 because I do meet the minimum requirements.

[quote name='tominater12']Is there any way I can test to see how my pc runs starcraft 2 because I do meet the minimum requirements.[/QUOTE]

If anyone is willing to give you a guest pass, you can download it and try it out.

bread's done
Back