Should I jump on these Blu-Ray prices or wait?

Psychonik

CAGiversary!
So I am in the market for Tekken, DOA, and the Protector on Blu-Ray. I've found all three cheapest on DeepDicount.com. The order total is 32.95. The Protector has been out for years and has held steady at this price probably because it's not available on netflix like the Ong-Bak series. So whaddya think?

Well I have seen both the Tekken and DOA movies, and I can honestly say as a fan of both game series that I'm okay with the $1 each I paid to rent them from Red Box, but would have felt cheated if I'd paid any more than that. As far as the Protector goes, great movie. If it were my money, and I had to buy those exact three titles, I'd want it to work out to where I liked the total price as if I were just buying the Protector and getting the other two for free.

However, if you liked all three of those movies equally, then I suppose roughly $10 each ain't a bad deal.

dont mean to be the A-hole here, but....no wait i guess i do:

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

[quote name='seether254']dont mean to be the A-hole here, but....no wait i guess i do:

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS![/QUOTE]

Not quite sure where you see that on the Blu-Ray Deals page....maybe you can post a screen shot

I'm currently having a shitty experience with Deep Discount delivery and customer service, so I would say to go elsewhere.

[quote name='seether254']dont mean to be the A-hole here, but....no wait i guess i do:

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS![/QUOTE]

that's actually only in the video game section, not the DVD/BLU section.

I could have sworn I posted this in the other deals question forum it may have gotten moved here. I have ordered from deep discount before no problems. Albeit only once, I got Tech N9ne K.O.D. on blu-ray for really cheap. Thanks for the link Mitch I'll look into it. Also the only one I've actually seen is the protector, in fact I used to own the DVD version, but lost it. It's my favorite Tony Jaa film and imo the best martial arts film of all time.

Since there isn't another forum to ask questions about Movie and Music deals, why shouldn't people ask question here?

Most people ask "Where is it cheapest at" or "Will they double dip" (Most VGs don't get double-dipped as opposed to movies/CDs) which should benefit everyones knowledge, including A-holes. :p

[quote name='Psychonik']It's my favorite Tony Jaa film and imo the best martial arts film of all time.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but have you seen the recently released Raid Redemption? Or, less recently, Ip Man?

It's been a while since I've seen the Protector, and my recollection says that it's excellent, but best martial arts flick? That might be pushing it. Anyway, I'm honestly curious.

Also, if your answer is no to either of those, I highly recommend you remedy that. Immediately.

So you were trying to look like an a-hole? Mission accomplished.

[quote name='samusaran226']So you were trying to look like an a-hole? Mission accomplished.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Yes i was thanks! :applause:

Haven't seen IP Man nor am I interested, but recently have seen trailers for Raid Redemption and looks sick as hell. My reasoning for the Protector being the best Martial Arts movie ever is the sheer amount of fights, and the epicness of such.

GizmoGC I haven't seen DOA or Tekken I just like video game movies however if you don't like The Protector you man card needs to be revoked.

[quote name='Psychonik']Haven't seen IP Man nor am I interested, but recently have seen trailers for Raid Redemption and looks sick as hell. My reasoning for the Protector being the best Martial Arts movie ever is the sheer amount of fights, and the epicness of such.[/QUOTE]
That's disappointing, because it's a really great movie (as is Ip Man 2).

bread's done
Back