Should I jump on this deal for a new PS3 or PSP?

rexflexall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
At my local Costco they have a surprise markdown on a 80 GB PS3 and a PSP silver bundle with Ratchet and Clank. This is YMMV so don't go running to yours because it might not be there. Anyway, the systems are new and unopened but the manager said they were marked down because they are down to only 1 or 2 left and want to move the stock. Costs:

80 GB PS3 (brand new unopened) - $317

PSP silver bundle with R&C and UMD (brand new unopened) - $123

Either of these sound good to jump on? I'm on the fence for a PS3 and I've wanted a PSP for a while but heard the next version coming out will be improved...

They're both pretty meh, but if I had to choose one I'd go with the PS3. You can do much better on a PSP, especially if you don't mind buying used.

[quote name='rexflexall']Maybe I'll just wait for a 160 GB PS3 to drop in price.[/QUOTE]

Get the 80GB... if you really need more HD space, you can get a bigger HD later. I replaced the 80GB in my PS3 for a 320GB which I picked up for $55. And 80GB is a ton of space as it stands. I only used about 100GB on my new HD and I already have ton of shows and music on it.

bread's done
Back