should i keep my ps4 or sell and rebuy? Advice time please

showtimefolks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
hello, here is something i need advice with

i have a call of duty 1TB ps4 which i bought from gamestop after using my store credit i had to pay 375 plus.

so now they have all these deals for ps4 for $299 either uncharted or star wars bundle.  I have $185 in amazon credit which i will get by next wednesday.

If i sell my COD bundle i can get $475-515 on ebay.  so my question is should i go ahead and sell my ps4 and just re buy the 500GB for $299(buying on amazon i will pay $299 since they haven't started charging for tax in my state)

so after using my amazon gift cards(which i got from my rewards using credit card) i would be paying $114 out of pocket for the $299 uncharted bundle?

the only reason i bought the console is for the 1TB and i really like the grey and orange controller 

now i am double minded 

the only thing i i will have to wait atleast till next wednesday to get my amazon gift card and than it will take another 2 days for me to get the system(with amazon prime)

so one negative is being without a console for next week and half 

If I was you, I would definitely do the Amazon thing. But I guess it depends how much you like COD and what you value. If I could get the limited edition Star Wars bundle for under 400 for example, that would trump a standard edition under 300 to me.

You should be able to survive without a ps4 for a week. But it sounds like you value the 1TB the most, but personally me in this situation, I would get the bundle from Amazon for 114 and probably wouldn't cost much to upgrade another 500gb-1tb+ to that system if you really want to. And if you really want the COD controller, it retails for 65 in a couple places but I'm sure the CAGers around here will find a way to get it for under 40 bucks at some point if they already haven't.

If I was you, I would definitely do the Amazon thing. But I guess it depends how much you like COD and what you value. If I could get the limited edition Star Wars bundle for under 400 for example, that would trump a standard edition under 300 to me.

You should be able to survive without a ps4 for a week. But it sounds like you value the 1TB the most, but personally me in this situation, I would get the bundle from Amazon for 114 and probably wouldn't cost much to upgrade another 500gb-1tb+ to that system if you really want to. And if you really want the COD controller, it retails for 65 in a couple places but I'm sure the CAGers around here will find a way to get it for under 40 bucks at some point if they already haven't.
yeah i am in the same boat as you in a way. limited editions are always my thing for consoles. i can sell the COD for $65 on ebay with nuketown 3 dlc so the system itself would cost my closer to 310

amazon console is $299 by me using the giftcards i can being it down to 114 out of the pocket

but i could also use the giftcard to buy games in future from amazon

really confused as a gamer LOL

the COD bundle on ebay easily sells for $515 plus but than i have to factor in paypal/ebay fees and atleast $45-50 in usps priority shipping

I'd say depends which console you like the looks of better. If its just for the games. The uncharted collection can be found for around $30 already. And Battlefront is already dropping like a rock. So I bet that will be around $30 before too long.

bread's done
Back