Should I, or shouldn't I?

lmz00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The pope is in town, and is going to cruise down Fifth Ave at 1:15. People are already starting to gather, but I don't know if I really feel like waiting five hours just to take a picture/video of him in his popemobile. WWCAGD?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qebyLqwOWHU[/MEDIA]

See guys, I wasn't crazy. This is the other game I was talking about.

Religious or not, ask yourself this "Will this make a good story 2 years from now?". Go with your answer.

I'd like to say I saw the pope drive by, but I would be more interested in the people that go to shit like that and want to be there, as if the pope's Jesus love is gonna get on them and give them magic powers.

Yeah, I went. The wait wasn't that bad at all. I got there like around 9:30, and managed to get a spot against the barricade and take some decent pictures. I'll edit this post once they're up on Flickr.

I would love to see the Pope. I'm pretty much atheist, but was raised Catholic and most of my family is Catholic. One of my great-aunts used to be a nun and my dad used to be a lector (basically just a reader) at church.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']didn't read the OP, but yeah, do it man. I mean, fuck it, whynot, right?[/quote]

The opening post was, "So guys, I'm thinking about becoming an elephant turd taste-tester. I have an easier, better paying job with actual benefits, but this sounds like fun. Should I do it?"

... ;)

2429311652_0ebc069402.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/gp/12728091@N07/Wgzm8m

Knock yourselves out.

A number of years ago when the last Pope was in the country a very very close friend of mine was the SS agent on the back left. Pretty cool stuff.

[quote name='CrimGhost']you=assface

I'm arab and I would have found it funny.[/quote]

I am Paki, and I thought what you said was stupid.

[quote name='CrimGhost']you=assface

I'm arab and I would have found it funny.[/QUOTE]

So ... basically you could have just showed up, and it would have been a laugh riot, since you are, by definition, dressed like an Arab at all times, right? And if you're Arab, why can't you tell the difference between "Arab" and "Muslim"? Because a Muslim going to see the Pope? Dumb, but I get it. But Arab? There are Christian Arabs. Why wouldn't they go see the Pope? So that shit doesn't even make sense.

I'll stick with "you = stupid" on this one, thanks.

bread's done
Back