Should I Sell My PSP?

LawLessChaoz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Should sell my psp 3000 and wait for a newer model or price drop?

The only game I want to play in the future is BBS. I won't be using my PSP till then. Do you think a new model or bundle will be out by BBS' release?

Either on craigslist or to GS?

I wouldn't buy a new system just to play one game. I sold my PSP a few months after I got it in 2004 when I released it was a waste of money.

[quote name='nateeasy29']I wouldn't buy a new system just to play one game. I sold my PSP a few months after I got it in 2004 when I released it was a waste of money.[/QUOTE]

I ONLY quote facts

[quote name='nateeasy29']I wouldn't buy a new system just to play one game. I sold my PSP a few months after I got it in 2004 when I released it was a waste of money.[/QUOTE]

At least you only did it once. I've done it three times which makes me a dumbass. I kept convincing myself something worth playing would come along

There already is a BBS bundle in Japan, but you probably don't want to import it since you want a "price drop." I would still sell the psp 3000 (probably on CAG or Craigslist) and take your chances with a bundle hitting the US.

bread's done
Back