Should i Sell Zelda..............

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
I just wanted your guys and girls opinion on something. I am almost done beating Zelda The Wind Waker and i have the Promo and Bonus disks with it ( Collectors Promo and Master Quest Bonus ) i just wanted to know if i should keep them and hold on to them or sell them on E-Bay for some good dough. On e-Bay they sell for: WW like 35.00 Promo like 35.00 and bous for like 20.00. Thank You for Your Help.. If you could leave a reply and do the poll it would be helpful ..

Sure, why not. There are many different type of gamers, it just depends which one you are. Are you a collector? Do you keep absolutely every game out there and system to show off and keep them intact? If not, well perhaps you're like me, play the crap out of a game, then sell it to buy some more games. I don't think they will be some type of collector's item...too many people have them in my opinion. So which type are you? Collector or casual?

Casual gamer this is the second time im playing it through and i didnt care to much for the promo and bonus disks due to bad graphics lol.

Yeah maybe should, considering the fact that these games (excluding Wind Waker) MIGHT be available for download through the Wii's "Virtual Console." But that's just speculation for now though.

LOL! ROFL! u got me man. :D rofl

how u put that rofl gif. i cant seem to put it. i got the colon and the D makes it a big smile. but dont know how to do that rofl pic

bread's done
Back