Should more straight guys wear pink shirts?

[quote name='Scahom1']
camron+pink.jpg
[/quote]

Cam'ron FTW.

Pink is fine, but I actually like the color. The guy's in the OP is too dark though.

And yes, popping your collar is dumb.

[quote name='SMMM']Really, do we need more attention-whoring guys running around in pink polos thinking that they're cool/preppy by going against the norm?[/QUOTE]

No. What you said is correct. Leave pink to girls. Only asshole guys wear pink anyway, and its almost an immediate turn-off for me, and many of my girl friends. Its like wearing a T-shirt that says "I'm a dick".

i have 2 pink polo shirts.. i didnt buy them to get attention and i dont wear them to get attention..

I think women should wear more low v-cut blouses, tops, dresses, and mini-skirts to the workplace. spandex tops and bottoms are great too! :razz:

but that's just me.....

I wear pink dress shirts and/or polos every once in awhile.

It looks really nice with a black sport coat..

Sometimes, when I haven't done laundry in a while, I'll wear the pink polos by themselves. But, I'll wear green shorts or something so you know I'm not trying to match it.

This topic makes me wanna go out a buy pink socks and boxers. Maybe a shirt too! heh Then again, I am more into black shirts.

The reason I don't wear pink (except dress shirts) isn't because it's homosexual, but just because I don't like pink clothes.

To each his own. The only pink shirt I own is a coca-cola one, and I don't have the balls to wear it in public. But honestly, I don't care at all what people wear.

Nothing fucking pisses me off more than the shirts that say like this is your girlfriends shirt or this shirt is pink. I want to punch those kids in the face.

[quote name='chodax']Nothing fucking pisses me off more than the shirts that say like this is your girlfriends shirt or this shirt is pink. I want to punch those kids in the face.[/quote] Atleast it's a shirt and not something else that says "This is your girlfriend's..." Panties anyone? heh :whistle2:#

[quote name='akilshohen']a color is a color.....and it's funny to think that this men wearing pink thing started becasue of Camron.[/quote]

Dude, prepies started that trend long before him. and by the way, what the fuck has happened to Cam'ron?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Dude, prepies started that trend long before him. and by the way, what the fuck has happened to Cam'ron?[/QUOTE]
When Caom'rom popped out of that car in that video with pink timbs and a pink jacket, I saw too many people start wearing pink.

I'll wear a pink shirt any day of the week. In fact, I'm wearing a pink, burgandy and white-striped Calvin Klein dress shirt today. I don't care what people think. Despite what some say, pink is not just for girls.

PS-I also wear white after Labor Day:booty:

[quote name='mr ryles']I don't see what makes pink such a femanine color. There really is no masculine color.[/QUOTE]

It's Pink, that's all I can say. Also the fact it makes the penis quiver also attests to this. Any guy will notice this when surrounded by it.

[quote name='shieryda']PS-I also wear white after Labor Day:booty:[/quote]

Woah, intarwebz tough guy. Look out, he also laughs at funerals.

bread's done
Back