Should the Toilet work at EB?

kaji7p56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I have lot's of free time this semester and a friend of mine who works at EB told me that they were hiring. I know how bad retail is but I need gas/insurance money.

On the upside, I'll get good a bullshitting people. That should come in handy later in life.

What to do, what to do? :whistle2:k

you also get free swag here and there. Pre-order stuff. Also Nintendo reps may come by occasionally and you might score goodies. Dont expect anything from the Sony rep though.

Employee Discount is 15% which stacks with the Edge card so you basically get a quarter off everything used.

Also, when some crazy EB deal or glitch happens, you can send a friend in and look the other way :roll:

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendc27']If you get an employee discount it s probably worth it.[/quote]

I DO want that GT4 wheel...[/quote]

but you need gas and insurance money, right?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']you also get free swag here and there. Pre-order stuff. Also Nintendo reps may come by occasionally and you might score goodies. Dont expect anything from the Sony rep though.

Employee Discount is 15% which stacks with the Edge card so you basically get a quarter off everything used.

Also, when some crazy EB deal or glitch happens, you can send a friend in and look the other way :roll:[/quote]

Also, if I happen to come across a rare game that is being traded in, I can sell it here for a big profit--er, um discount :p . Nah, it'll be for a profit. :cool:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendc27']If you get an employee discount it s probably worth it.[/quote]

I DO want that GT4 wheel...[/quote]

but you need gas and insurance money, right?[/quote]

Yeah, I know. Hopefully I'll come across a used one in the coming months and get a huge discount.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Sure, it will give you something to do besides play crappy games.[/quote]

Growlanser IS pretty horrible.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire']Sure, it will give you something to do besides play crappy games.[/quote]

Growlanser IS pretty horrible.[/quote]

And for some reason you think GT4 is worth playing, all indications point towards crappy retail job being worth your time. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire']Sure, it will give you something to do besides play crappy games.[/quote]

And for some reason you think GT4 is worth playing, all indications point towards crappy retail job being worth your time. :D[/quote]

GT4 is great, but EB is crappy. Oh well I guess I'll take the job. Gotta feed my kids.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire']Sure, it will give you something to do besides play crappy games.[/quote]

And for some reason you think GT4 is worth playing, all indications point towards crappy retail job being worth your time. :D[/quote]

GT4 is great, but EB is crappy. Oh well I guess I'll take the job. Gotta feed my kids.[/quote]

Your kids? And by that you mean the twin appitites of boredum and happenstance?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire']Sure, it will give you something to do besides play crappy games.[/quote]

GT4 is great, but EB is crappy. Oh well I guess I'll take the job. Gotta feed my kids.[/quote]

Your kids? And by that you mean the twin appitites of boredum and happenstance?[/quote]

yes

FYI - EB Edge Card and employee discount = 25% off. My brother just made out like a bandit with the B2G1 sale and picked up Oddworld, MK:D CE (Raiden) and Mercenaries for somewhere in the neighborhood of $65-$70. Greaaaat stuff.

I'll second that the Nintendo rep gives stuff out but the Sony one doesn't. Microsoft's doesn't much either. Nokia's rep gave away a lot of stuff. Nintendo gives away great stuff, though.. expensive pens, GBA games.. plus our Nintendo rep was a hot blonde..

i thought that this thread was going to be about someone trying to use the bathroom at EB and EB wouldn't let them 'cause the toilet was broken....either that or DDF kicked the toilet over...

bread's done
Back