Should there be a Dollar Tree Finds thread?

SnesGuy

CAGiversary!
I mean, every once in a while I find amazing deals there.
(Everything is always a dollar)
Never Games, but seen game related toys, and tons of media.

Just got a Disturbed CD 10 minutes ago
I've gotten Hardcover TOR books ( A couple Wheel of Time Books for Example)

There has been a couple times my local dollar tree has gotten unsold/overstock DVDs from Walmart/best buy (those go fast)
I've bought ALOT of those.

I've also gotten weird tarot cars and and all kinds of cool randomness over the years

Back when pokemon was popular I used to have a TON of finds at dollar tree, but now the ones in my area just have junky no name toys, that probably aren't even worth a dollar each. I was able to buy lots of figures for $1 a pack, hold onto them for a while, then resell them for a lot more each pack.I haven't seen DVD's at mine, but I did get a few cool VHS tapes a couple years ago.

Its also worth mentioning that dollar tree now takes coupons, so if you have dollar off coupons, it might be worth looking at their stock to see if you have anything that matches up with what they carry. You can get some nice freebies there from what I hear.

I happened to pick up the guide for the second expansion of WoW (burning something or other) that was a good find.

don't know if it is thread worthy, but they do have some good deals (especially on the snacks as previously stated).

bread's done
Back