Should we keep making shitty threads?

I am Anti-Shitty thread, as shitty threads have been shown to reduce the intellect of those who read/post/partake in them, as discovered by the researchers at the Norwegian Intellect School of Boston.

Their results have been posted publicly online, and can be read here.

Furthermore, anyone who is Pro-Shitty Thread is unamerican.

~HotShotX

If I'm elected forum president I promise to put an end to the rash of shitty threads we've had lately. I'm also for those starting such threads being told to eat a box of dicks.

[quote name='Clak']If I'm elected forum president I promise to put an end to the rash of shitty threads we've had lately. I'm also for those starting such threads being told to eat a box of dicks.[/QUOTE]

I heard from some Communist and abortionist that Clak could have possibly participated in something that could possibly construed as anti-forum behavior sometime in the past. This is undeniable proof that he was born on SlickDeals and, therefore, could never be elected forum President.

[quote name='depascal22']I heard from some Communist and abortionist that Clak could have possibly participated in something that could possibly construed as anti-forum behavior sometime in the past. This is undeniable proof that he was born on SlickDeals and, therefore, could never be elected forum President.[/QUOTE]
Define...."behavior".

I heard that
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks
box of dicks

I think we should keep on making shitty threads. If we outlaw shitty threads, it's a slippery slope. Where do we stop? Soon they'll outlaw good threads.

It's a dangerous precedent to set.

Plus it's threadist, and ists are bad.

bread's done
Back