Show Box Art button not working in collection

MAINEiac4434

CAGiversary!
To the right of your collection on your collection page, there's a button which allows you to choose several display options for your collection. Until recently, I always had the "show box art" button selected. However, I was logged out and when I logged back in, I noticed that the button was unselected. I've attempted to reselect the "Show box art" button several times, yet nothing changes. Can someone please tell me what to do?

[quote name='AngryDragon888']Ha...never even noticed those options. You have to hit the save button right underneath it or it wont show up.[/QUOTE]
I should have been more specific. I HAVE been hitting the save button. That's what's so weird.

Oh...well then I got nothing. After I saw your post I went there and hit all the options and mine show up no problem. Will the other options such as "date added" work and does the box next to them stay highlighted after you save?

[quote name='AngryDragon888']Oh...well then I got nothing. After I saw your post I went there and hit all the options and mine show up no problem. Will the other options such as "date added" work and does the box next to them stay highlighted after you save?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It's confusing. It's working on Google Chrome, but not Firefox or (gag) Internet Explorer. Odd. It worked on Firefox before my cookies got deleted.

bread's done
Back