Shrek the Third HD-DVD for $8.99 on Sears AD! YMMV

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I caught my eyes on price mistake! Just like what Kmart done last 2 weeks ago with Spider-Man 3 Blu-Ray for $4.99. Now this time, its Sears turn and I'll take a chance to pricematch at Best Buy. Since I don't owned HD-DVD Player, so I might sell it on eBay. Please be patient, I'll scan the AD to post this up here! ;)

should be interesting, Sears selection is pretty questionable when it comes to HD. Id be surprised if they had it in on Tuesday

This one looks like a long shot. The ad is clearly indicating the cluster of Nickelodeon DVDs surrounding the price...

Still, anything's worth a shot, I suppose.

searscomweeklyad1194853wi2.png

Thanks CoffeeEdge! I noticed there's a fineprint between Dreamworks and Paramount. I know that both company work together so that'll be interesting to honor this price!

i really dought anyone would honor that price.( unless there stupied) So try circuitcity im sure they will honor it

[quote name='dbg17891']i really dought anyone would honor that price.( unless there stupied) So try circuitcity im sure they will honor it[/QUOTE]

The ironing is delicious.

[quote name='dbg17891']i really dought anyone would honor that price.( unless there stupied) So try circuitcity im sure they will honor it[/quote]

Wow, I must be stupied if I ever doughted that you could spell.

This is ridiculous, there's no way anyone will think that the Shrek HD DVD is part of the 8.99 price, which clearly states that it's for paramount dvds below 14.99.

Even trying to get this pricematched would make you look like an idiot and I'm sure constitutes as fraud.

Sears AD should list the priced below the item under any circumstance. But why does Shrek the Third have? If you look at other item, I can tell that all item showed the price underneath .

[quote name='Cmosfm']This is ridiculous, there's no way anyone will think that the Shrek HD DVD is part of the 8.99 price, which clearly states that it's for paramount dvds below 14.99.

Even trying to get this pricematched would make you look like an idiot and I'm sure constitutes as fraud.[/quote]

If you've ever worked retail you'd know if you ever tried to bring fraud charges against people who read ads wrong the court system would instantly explode. The power of denial and the thrill of getting agood deal is so high that people assume the craziest things about sale and ad prices. They aren't even scammers, just average morons.

That ad isn't saying that Shrek the third is $8.99. The $8.99 is for the DVDs beneath it. The image of the Shrek the Third HD-DVD is there to advertise the free Hat giveaway that they will have tomorrow (11/15) when you purchase Shrek the Third at its correct price. It's worth a shot if you can find a dumb employee that thinks that the 8.99 is for the Shrek Movie. The worse they can do is say "NO!" Good Luck

bread's done
Back