Shure White SCL3's $59.99 @GuitarCenter

dmonk

CAGiversary!
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Shure-SCL3-Sound-Isolating-Earphones-104607122-i1371899.gc

You have to buy the white ones to get them for 59.99. I picked them up yesterday in the store, instant rebate. They don't have dynamic drivers but I still sense a need for slight burn in. So far been pretty awesome while playing Killzone 2. Neverthless they look cool and are 2nd tier high end ear phones. Light years ahead of stock earbuds, and definitely clearer than Shure E2C's, and stronger than Creative Aurvanas(although those are great too)

:D

These are an awesome deal. I'm a musician, and I've been using these as in-ear monitors. They work phenomenally both to eliminate stage noise and also to stay in place while playing. Also, they come with a ton of different ear buds to accommodate all shapes and sizes.

They have had this since end of december. I got the scl4's for 79 if I remember correct. Great price for either.

They've been in and out of stock, good to see them in stock.. I really want the SCL4s so I think I'm gonna hold out a bit. Currently using JVC Marshmallows and they're falling apart (~2yr old).

bread's done
Back