Sid Meier's Civilization V or Mafia 2 (Steam Keys) Free - GMG Golden Joystick Awards

i finally voted, made the cvg account, and the email still says I have to vote. -__-

IT CAME WOOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I FINALLY got my code for Civ5, it took about eighteen hours. They even emailed me apologizing for the delay. Cool, cool.

This doesn't work for me, I voted and registered on the site to be eligble. Filled out the registration and got the email to confirm but the link in the email just sends me to a page that says I haven't voted yet.. but it won't let me vote again :\

I've wasted way too much time trying to get this to work.. trying to get the pages to load, finally voting and being unable to redeem, trying with multiple e-mail addresses after waiting for a while, ...  I give up.

It said I didn't vote yet, but I already did. I'm assuming some other people got the same thing?

I still can'tget the thing to go thorugh.

Do i ONLY click "Steam" is my preference when i click the game give free?  Cause i voted on the site, and it said thanks hers ur thing, then it takes me to that page and it just wont work.

Just got my key for Civilization V as well. I clicked the link in my e-mail just now and it went through (finally) and immediately received an e-mail with the key. :)

Still infintinte signed up and didn't vote loop. I posted it on the support thing maybe they'll hook me up
Have you tried signing up for CVG and GMG with a new email address? Thats what I did. I made a new account for both sites and I was able to get a key finally.

Keeps telling me there was an error and to re-enter my info. No matter how many times I enter my info I get the message over and over.

I even tried on 2 more fresh accounts(3 total) and each one gets this message over and over.

I got my key! I voted yesterday but the confirmation email link didn't recognize that I had voted until today. Just give it some time. My email addresses at CVG and GMG don't match either. Just make sure you enter your GMG username when you fill out the sheet for your free key.

Try the links in email again if it was telling you that you hadn't voted yet, entered on Friday and it finally registered today and I was able to get my copy of mafia 2.

Keeps telling me there was an error and to re-enter my info. No matter how many times I enter my info I get the message over and over.

I even tried on 2 more fresh accounts(3 total) and each one gets this message over and over.
I'm having the same problem. Hopefully they can fix this.

bread's done
Back