Sig size

that NAS one ain't that bad!!!! a little distracting but not bad, just scroll past it.
Now that G-unit sig, now that was annoying, glad to see it go

First point, a Near 1 MB sig is ridiculously large.

Second point, CACHING, you only download it once, and then it's retrieved from your local cache. Unless he changes the location it's downloading from every time he posts, which he's not.

Third point, The sig is (along with many other sigs here) technically piracy. You are rebroadcasting a portion of the video in question, along with the BET logo, without permission. The affected parties could rightfully server a C&D letter (though it's exrememly unlikely)

Fourth point, adding to the problem is the fact that you're hosting the image on a server on f'ing Christmas Island.

Fifth point, anyone who doesn't like it just add img54.exs.cx 127.0.0.1 to your hosts file. You won't see his sig pic, you will see everyone else's.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='smalien1']Why don't you use a good music genre instead?

Note: not being racist look who's in my sig... Hendrix[/quote]

Racist? What are you talking about? Are you saying that only black people listen to rap? I really hope your not saying that.[/quote]

I'm not saying that I'm taking about the guy in the video

bread's done
Back