Sig Test

I'm sure if you sent some fan-mail in about your website, you name on CAG, and your obvious passion for Morgan, then maybe it'll be aired on the show. I mean they always are so excited about positive fan-mail, which they rarely get. You could give it a try.

Either that, or they'd send out the cease-and-desist papers and notice of the PPO taken out against you.

I'm sure if you sent some fan-mail in about your website, you name on CAG, and your obvious passion for Morgan, then maybe it'll be aired on the show. I mean they always are so excited about positive fan-mail, which they rarely get. You could give it a try.

Sorry but as much as I would like to take credit for this fan site It's not mine i'm just a loyal member spreading the word. All the credit goes to John Highway for one of the few good Morgan Webb fan sites .

http://www.iheartmorganwebb.com/

I just looked at this site, and it is a new level of pitiful. Take, for example,

7524935_F_tn.jpg

a thong? Who wears these things? I can tell you it isn't the female fans of Ms Webb, thats for sure.

a thong? Who wears these things? I can tell you it isn't the female fans of Ms Webb, thats for sure.

LOL ! Even I'll admit some of the merchandise is weird . I doubt anybody has ever order that anyway . Although I would like a I

The first step in a 12 step program is to acknowledge you have a problem.

You, sir, have an unhealthy obsession, methinks.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='JimmieMac']Did she used to be a dude?

No chest.
Huge jaw line
"Man hands"
She's at least 6 feet.[/quote]

No, she's just Canadian.[/quote]

That really, honestly, explains it all.

Morgan Webb was born on October 5, 1978, which has since been declared the greatest day in the history of the world by all nations except for Iraq, because they suck, and Switzerland, because they won't commit to anything. She was born near Toronto and had (and still has) an older brother.

She was named "Morgan Webb". According to the Kabalarians this is what she is like:
The name of Morgan has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life. You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects. When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished. Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences. The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind. A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions. Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness. You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy. Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life. You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way. You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other. Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed. This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis. It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.

When she was still very young her family moved to the United States. She still retains both Canadian and American citizenships.

Her charm did not go unnoticed even as a young girl. Morgan was a child actor for a time. She did commercials for McDonalds and Kenner. Mmmm, McDonalds and Morgan. Could life get any better?

When not acting Morgan filled the days of her youth watching A-Team reruns and playing video games. She was particularly fond of Role-Playing Games as they made it easier to compete with her older brother.

In Jr. High Morgan first experimented with dyeing her hair. While she would not use hair dye for some time she discovered that various colors of Kool-Aid would tinge her hair a reddish color. The dyeing effect is not dependent on the kind of Kool-Aid used but a common trait to all flavors oddly enough.

Morgan went to school at the University of California, Berkeley. She graduated with a degree in Rhetoric and a minor in Italian, which is the proper course of study to become a television personality on TechTV. Other appropriate courses of study include Chinese history and session writing.

Immediately after (or perhaps prior to) her graduation from Berkeley she worked for Radio Riot Live, a soon to be failed dot com, with Cat Schwartz. The two became good friends and remain so to this day.

Sometime during the Spring of 2001 Morgan followed Cat to work at the San Francisco based TechTV. She was an associate producer for The Screen Savers, which is not what one might expect. She ran the Netcam Cineplex and Call Center and gave us three Windows Tips a week. She occasionally filled in for someone else with an odd segment and even hosted the show three times. She did practically everything on that show.

In April of 2003 Morgan left The Screen Savers to co-host X-Play. She now gets to play video games for a living; proof that Morgan is the smartest human being alive.

She is allergic to cranberries. Because of this it is illegal to possess or distribute cranberries in the city of San Francisco under penalty of death.

Morgan currently resides (or at least did in Summer 2002) in a house somewhere in a "bad part" of San Francisco with several other people. One of them is her former partner in the Netcam Cineplex, Kevin Rose. Now before you go sending him jealous emails remember that he perpetually looks like he's two months overdue for a haircut and two months shy of his high school graduation.

Morgan is also an animal lover. She keeps a Betta (Siamese Fighting Fish) in her cubicle. It is named Pixel. She also has Zoe, a Chilean Rose Tarantula that she keeps at home. She is also very partial to lizards.

She enjoys trying different things with her hair. Believed to originally be a dark brown she has formed it into whatever hue and shape she desires. We know she has made it take various shades of blonde, golden brown, auburn and it's current darkly brilliant brown. It has been rumored to also have been orange, pink and allegedly she even shaved her head once. We will keep you up to date on all important developments regarding Morgan's hair.

Morgan is a Raiders fan. She is doubtless still fuming about the "New England Snow Job" and even the "Immaculate Reception".

To sum it all up: Morgan Webb is the little warm center that the life of the world crowds around.

This whole thing is terribly disturbing!

Dude, they made stalking a crime a while back. There's a reason.

OK, I give up, where the hell are the pics of Morgan Webb naked? I know you know MorganWebbLove, I'm sure you jack off to them every night. My friend said he saw them, now I hear on one of the Morgan Webb fan sites that they do exist.

OK, I give up, where the hell are the pics of Morgan Webb naked? I know you know MorganWebbLove, I'm sure you jack off to them every night. My friend said he saw them, now I hear on one of the Morgan Webb fan sites that they do exist.

There is no Nude photos of Morgan Webb at all on the internet your friend is wrong . Now she did take part in a Playboy poll featuring the Girls of TechTV and won but I seriously think it was a publicity stunt for the network and I doubt she would ever pose for Playboy . Check out the link .

http://www.playboy.com/features/features/techtv/

This is wierd. On X-Play, her waist looks kinda big, not fat, but wide. But on everything else, she looks alot hotter.

She graduated with a degree in Rhetoric and a minor in Italian, which is the proper course of study to become a television personality on TechTV

That explains a WHOLE lot of why Tech TV is the way it is. Perish the thought that the actually get people that know what they are talking about from industry experience or get *GASP* Engineering or Computer Science degrees.
Well, at least Rhetoric does deal with logic.

bread's done
Back