Sigman Returns! "NesHavok"

[quote name='alucard8319']That was pretty damn quick, you finished under an hour after asking. Thanks :bow:[/quote] I Striveon excellence - Tell your friends...

I would also like a "Black Star" (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) themed sig meshed with the super mario series, if it's not too much to ask for.

Thanks in advance.

How about one that has a guy with a bubble coming out of his butt floating through the sky and then something like fartbubble written in the clouds?

BlackStar.jpg

[quote name='fart_bubble']How about one that has a guy with a bubble coming out of his butt floating through the sky and then something like fartbubble written in the clouds?[/quote] nope can't do it

Hey how about a The Crow (brandon lee film) avatar and sig?

Thanks a bunch.

If you cant do that a nice motion sig would be great. Thanks.

ok so i just bought a new psp and I have been playing with it non stop, sorry for the delay of sigs, be back in a few days

[quote name='Soodmeg']wondered what happend to ya.....take your time[/quote] yeah sorry I'll get right on it soon....

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!! My life has been crazy latley, can't get into it right now, but hey atleast i finally have time to make sum sigs

I want one with samuel l jackson and doug flutie (him not in his football uniform) and the words badasses and mcgavin27.

Thanks ahead of time!

[quote name='ryoga79']oh for crying out loud...I swear I had the insert code in right.....but I don't see my sig, dagnabbit....[/quote] wow that sucks

Ok Nes I'm back but I'll be gentle in request this time. Can I get one of Han Chae Young and Kim Jung Hwa with pics of them in their respective tv shows and some shots of them aside from that? The specific shows I'm referring to are "Delightful Girl Choon(Chun) Hyang" and "One Percent Of Anything". I'd appreciate it dude.
Also below or in frame at the bottom "Han Chae Young and Kim Jung Hwa Love" in Korean. If you need the words in Korean I can paste them for you even. Only word I don't know is "and".
Thanks in advance dude.

[quote name='assassinX']May I have a sig with something from GTA? Tommy Vercetti or Carl Johnson would be cool.[/quote] i tried looking for some stuff to use for that but i could not find anything any good...

Hey peeps its been a long long time, well Its christmas and I am stuffed with food so why not come to cag and talk to my old friends i thought.... Whats going on? Anyone got any requests for christmas?

I really would like something with this image as a base. Even if its just "chakan" in transparent letters in a corner. Thanks a lot!
Samus_Aran__Battlescars_by_transfus.jpg

[quote name='chakan']I really would like something with this image as a base. Even if its just "chakan" in transparent letters in a corner. Thanks a lot!

Samus_Aran__Battlescars_by_transfus.jpg

ok so like my sigs will be totally more professional from now on. I am in college taking photoshop now so I won't be using crappy paint anymore. Make your requests now cause I got school work to do and I won't have time too fill every order right away!

bread's done
Back