actaully i came to see what it was about as i play both games. Cod just isnt what it once was. and no where did i say BF was better did i? My complaint isnt with COD itself but the direction activsion is taking it. so relax k bub

[quote name='Yamato']Doesn't Halo Reach have all this info for free at bungie.net? Seems stupid to charge for it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, that is immediately what I thought of. Did Bungie sell out or something? Because this shit looks exactly like Bungie's stat pages.

I'm just hoping to get a free avatar item (or other). I don't care much for COD anymore. I'm passing on all COD, Halo and Gears of War from now on... if I get them for free or borrow them from a friend I'll play.

[quote name='digitalplague']actaully i came to see what it was about as i play both games. Cod just isnt what it once was. and no where did i say BF was better did i? My complaint isnt with COD itself but the direction activsion is taking it. so relax k bub[/QUOTE]

I was relaxed...you're the one who started name calling.

I got an e-mail saying "You're invited to beta test Call of Duty Elite"
But when i open it all i see is this: http://gyazo.com/4d6504b1227e7c3add16d95356eff731.png

And yes, I tried viewing it in my browser like the e-mail said.

Edit: Well i tried in chrome and it loaded correctly, And when i clicked "Become a beta tester" it took me to the same registration page. So i guess i wasn't accepted. Weird. Also, It seems like they changed it from registering for a chance, To registering for an invite. (If that didn't make any sense, I mean it seems like you are guaranteed entry. Maybe not.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tankyroo']I got an e-mail saying "You're invited to beta test Call of Duty Elite"
But when i open it all i see is this: http://gyazo.com/4d6504b1227e7c3add16d95356eff731.png

And yes, I tried viewing it in my browser like the e-mail said.

Edit: Well i tried in chrome and it loaded correctly, And when i clicked "Become a beta tester" it took me to the same registration page. So i guess i wasn't accepted. Weird. Also, It seems like they changed it from registering for a chance, To registering for an invite. (If that didn't make any sense, I mean it seems like you are guaranteed entry. Maybe not.)[/QUOTE]

I got the same e-mail. I filled out the new info and now I'm gonna wait again... :bouncy:

[quote name='COLDblood']Check your email I just got a invite today to join and link my xbox account[/QUOTE]

I got the sign up and linking email about a week ago, but I don't think that was the actual beta joining, atleast for me that is.

[quote name='golfing7861']I got the sign up and linking email about a week ago, but I don't think that was the actual beta joining, atleast for me that is.[/QUOTE]

It's not, I got the email today, basically you're securing a position but it doesn't mean you'll actually be chosen to participate.

[quote name='LoganDX']I'm participating, not just holding a spot in line...[/QUOTE]

Same here... signed up for some of the events.

I signed up a month ago when I got an e-mail. Hope to get in. I'm getting MW3 on launch so I figure, why not give it a go?

bread's done
Back