Sign up for MrRebates Start with $5 and Earn Bonus Cash on Online Purchases (Gamestop, Target, Best Buy, and a lot more!) Use with coupon codes!

BetterToGive

CAGiversary!
You can use this rebate program in addition to coupon codes!  Use this great program to MAX your savings on online purchases.  Lots of popular online sites that already have good savings.  You can get really high rebates at and a lot of times there are bonuses so that they double the rebate % you get back.

Sign up using my referral and get $5 to start with.  You can request papal or check after you earn $10, which is not difficult to do with the holidays coming up. 

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=362706">Mr. Rebates

Max out your savings this holiday season. Groupon, Gamestop, Best Buy, Target, and so many other great stores.  It's well worth it.  I've been using the site for a while.  100% safe and reliable.  Just make sure to click through the site to go to the store and then proceed with checkout.  Worry free and a great way to add to your savings.

Thank you and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Save money my friends. This is a great rebate program and it's been around for a while. Been a member for at least 2 years and have cashed out numerous times.

This is my last bump at least for a week or so.  Don't want to go crazy bumping it if no one's interested.  I know I have helped CAG's in the past by referring them to this rebate program though, which is why I decided to post this for anyone who was unaware.

Enjoy

Thanks to anyone who has joined.  I hope you enjoy it.  Rebate % fluctuates as well.  I was going to order something yesterday for an already good deal and a 6% rebate (on top of the 5% from my credit card)   I ordered today and got 8% rebate!  $2 extra off that purchase.  I love saving money on my purchases!

enjoy!

Vote 5 stars if this helps you.  There used to be better rebate programs but now MrRebates is above and beyond my favorite.

The only thing I get for a referral is 20% of your rebate.  So that's basically nothing.  But I love to save money in every way.  If I can add money just by helping others to save money then that's just great.  And then you can refer others and get the same benefits.  It really is a solid system on top of Credit Card rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back