Why you should join today...
  • You start with a $50 balance and it's free. PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service. You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox. You'll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public. You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.
  • You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!
PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

We're designing our service with the help of a dedicated group of EarlyBird users who are contributing ideas and feedback.

Stages of development planned to launch in 2011:
  • Person-to-Person transactions.Small Business integration, including payment processing modules for all popular shopping cart software. Mid-sized Business integration.Major Online Store integration. Debit Card linked to your PayBox account.
  • Currency exchange with all major world currencies.
As an EarlyBird user of PayBox, it's your job to...
  • Log in frequently to see where we need your help. Participate. Share your opinion and complete tasks which can be done from the comfort of your home or office computer. Subscribe to our blog. Our blog is the primary channel we use to communicate news, updates and information to our EarlyBird members.
  • Be an advocate. You may invite your trusted friends and family to join PayBox.
We'll add new tasks as we continue to grow. With each new task, you can always choose to participate (and get rewarded) or not.

Please use this link to sign up:

http://www.paybox.me/r/wolverinevsx23

Last edited by a moderator:
They just launched where you could send money from Paybox user to another Paybox user. This is definately something to look out for. Please sign up using link.

I wish we were able to because I'd have $700 bones, lol. Hopefully they use major merchants like Amazon.com, Newegg, and all online stores. Suppoedly sometime in Spring 2011 they'll be doing that. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

wolverinevseveryone, I posted this in the other thread and thought I would post it here, too. Basically, if you read their Terms carefully, it says that their currency is currently "close to" the value of an actual dollar, but is independent of any form of government. They've said that they don't really know how much their currency will actually be worth by the time the site goes live. And in all honesty, I'd say the value will plummet given how easily obtainable the currency is, the value of currency being influenced by supply and demand and economic whatnots.

I signed up for it, too, and then I found that out. It really sucks that you're not getting $50USD just for signing up. It's more like Paybox Dollars, which is rather deceitful.

Well they are hiring and posting jobs consistantly in the States so I imagine it's USD currency. When you sign up that's what they are advertising. Where do you see this posted? Can you give me a link or direction how to get there? I'm not argueing, but free money is good if you don't have to do anything. It'll help pay for my 2011 games. LOL.

[quote name='Blade']wolverinevseveryone, I posted this in the other thread and thought I would post it here, too. Basically, if you read their Terms carefully, it says that their currency is currently "close to" the value of an actual dollar, but is independent of any form of government. They've said that they don't really know how much their currency will actually be worth by the time the site goes live. And in all honesty, I'd say the value will plummet given how easily obtainable the currency is, the value of currency being influenced by supply and demand and economic whatnots.

I signed up for it, too, and then I found that out. It really sucks that you're not getting $50USD just for signing up. It's more like Paybox Dollars, which is rather deceitful.[/QUOTE]

Earn, Shop and Save (part 1)
Posted: 03 Oct 2010 07:26 PM PDT

The excitement is growing as we get closer to launching our latest set of new features….
  • We’ve hired more new programmers/web developers.
  • We’re configuring and building new web servers to handle the traffic of tens of thousands of EarlyBird users.
  • The developers have been hard at work building and integrating the new features with the existing website.
What are these features?

The new features will allow you to begin using your existing PayBox balance. These features will give you the opportunity to earn more money as well as spend your PayBox balance on some things you may want to buy.
If you’ve enjoyed (but are now getting tired of) simply pushing money back and forth between accounts with the Person-to-Person transaction ability — you’re in for a real treat when these new features launch!
Our developers are under a lot of pressure to get the new features live as soon as possible.
So, when will the new features be ready for EarlyBird users to begin testing? Possibly as early as Friday, October 8th… if everything goes smoothly. However, if the developers run into unexpected issues, then the features may not launch until as late as Friday, October 15th.
What can you do to help?

While the developers are hard at work, please keep testing the Person-to-Person transactions. If you don’t have someone to send and receive money with, then please use your referral link (in the secure log-in area) and invite a friend to join.
We need your help to double the number of EarlyBird users before the features go live. Doubling our EarlyBird user base, will make the new features even more useful for everyone when they launch.
Do you think you can help with that? Do you know someone who may want to join?
If so, please use your referral link and invite a friend to join. I’ll post again tomorrow to let you know how much progress we’re making on doubling our EarlyBird user base.

hell i got 400 bones in a week made a few dummy accounts and sent the 50 bones to myself lol if i can spend this money i might have to buy a new pair of underwear

Here's what's essentially happening with paybox. They are giving out fun money(atm) to everyone who signs up, on the condition that they help during the set up phase. You're basically banking that the service takes off. If it does, the money in your account is now good. If it fails, you have monopoly money.

Earn, Shop and Save (part 2)

Posted on October 4, 2010 by Scott
Good Job!

Today I just wanted to tell you all “good job”!
The rate of new EarlyBird users joining has increased because you’ve been sharing with friends. At this rate, we just may reach our goal of doubling our user-base by the time the new features launch.
The developers are still working hard to get the new features ready by Friday (September 8th) if possible. It’s still too early to tell if they’ll manage to have everything ready by then. If not, everyone will just have to wait until next week to see what all the excitement is about.
Take Action — Get Paid

Be sure to log in each day and earn as much money as you can while PayBox is still in pre-launch. Once the PayBox service goes live (planned for some time next year), earning money as an EarlyBird user will no longer be available. Refer a friend. Your friend will start with a $50 balance and you’ll earn $5 in your account per referral.

New Features = More Money for YouPosted onOctober 5, 2010 byScottJust a couple of quick updates today…New Feature UpdateThe new features are coming along nicely. We still don’t know if the features will launch by the end of this week — or if it will be some time next week. But, I’ll let you know as soon as they are available.Again, when the new features launch, you’ll have new opportunities to earn more moneyand to spend moneyon things you may want to buy.EarlyBird Growth UpdateCongratulations! We’ve had a lot of new EarlyBird users join PayBox in the past day. You’re doing a great job of spreading the word.If you haven’t yet invited a friend to join, please do! Just use your referral link (found in the login area). Please help us grow our EarlyBird user base by inviting anyone you know who may enjoy being an EarlyBird member.More news is coming soon. Keep up the good work!

New Features = More Money for You

Posted on October 5, 2010 by Scott
Just a couple of quick updates today…
New Feature Update

The new features are coming along nicely. We still don’t know if the features will launch by the end of this week — or if it will be some time next week. But, I’ll let you know as soon as they are available.
Again, when the new features launch, you’ll have new opportunities to earn more money and to spend money on things you may want to buy.
EarlyBird Growth Update

Congratulations! We’ve had a lot of new EarlyBird users join PayBox in the past day. You’re doing a great job of spreading the word.
If you haven’t yet invited a friend to join, please do! Just use your referral link (found in the login area). Please help us grow our EarlyBird user base by inviting anyone you know who may enjoy being an EarlyBird member.
More news is coming soon. Keep up the good work!

iNCREDiPiNOY- I got the same email yesterday morning. Another email today:

New Feature Update

The new features are coming along nicely. We still don’t know if the features will launch by the end of this week — or if it will be some time next week. But, I’ll let you know as soon as they are available.
Again, when the new features launch, you’ll have new opportunities to earn more money and to spend money on things you may want to buy.
EarlyBird Growth Update

Congratulations! We’ve had a lot of new EarlyBird users join PayBox in the past day. You’re doing a great job of spreading the word.
If you haven’t yet invited a friend to join, please do! Just use your referral link (found in the login area). Please help us grow our EarlyBird user base by inviting anyone you know who may enjoy being an EarlyBird member.
More news is coming soon. Keep up the good work!

I'm almost at $1100 bones in my account now. Please sign up people! Once I hit 100 referals I might do a raffle by username. What I'll do is write everyones userid that signed up on a piece of paper, and randomly pick out a name from a hat. That person will win $50 bucks. Right now I'm at 39 referals =)

It’s almost time!

Posted on October 6, 2010 by Scott
We wanted to send out a quick “thanks” to all of the EarlyBird users who have been still completing the surveys and inviting friends to join. It’s really important that we get as many EarlyBird users on board as possible before the new features launch. We’ll need a lot of testers using the new features.
I know it’s been a long wait, but the new features are just around the corner (a few days to a week at the most now). Things will get a lot more fun and exciting when the new features launch.
Hang in there!

The Fun Starts Next Week

Posted on October 7, 2010 by Scott
The developers weren’t able to finish up the new features this week. They ran into a few unexpected issues that have caused a delay. They will be working over the weekend to get things ready for next week.
I will probably do a blog post or two over the weekend just to keep everyone updated on what’s going on. But, at the current rate, it looks like the new features will probably be available by mid-next-week.
Contest: $100 Amazon Gift Card

We’re thinking of having a contest that will reward the most active users once the new features go live. We still haven’t decided on prizes, but at the least, we will probably be giving away a $100 gift card from Amazon.com.

iNCREDiPiNOY- I just got that in my email box. I wish they'd add another ZERO to that Amazon gift card. That'll help out a lot with Christmas gifts and some of the new video games set to come out this year.

From this mornings email...

Getting Ready (part 2)

Posted on October 9, 2010 by Scott
I’ve got some good news… the developers say that they have now solved some of the biggest issues with the new features. From here forward, they will be fixing a lot of medium and smaller issues before the new features go online for EarlyBird users.
I asked for an estimate of when everything will be ready and they say they’re aiming for end-of-day on Tuesday. As usual, there’s the disclaimer that they could run into more issues that cause a delay. But, they still say things should be ready–at the very latest–by Friday.
As I said yesterday, you may want to spend a couple of hours learning the new features when they go live. The new features will open up a lot of new opportunities for people who are ready to jump in and learn how it all works.
For everyone who joined PayBox recently — Welcome aboard! Things are about to get a lot more fun and profitable for our EarlyBird users.
I’ll have more news for you soon.

I'm at $1480 bones and 47 referrals...Been doing this for 3 weeks now almost, so that's a pretty good turnout. Hopefully more people sign up, write in for ideas and suggestions, and contribute to the Paybox more. We'll find out either tomorrow or on Friday about the new features they are adding!!! Can't wiat

New Features Almost Live

Posted on October 18, 2010 by Scott
Okay, it’s finally happening. I apologize that my first estimates were a bit off. But, the new features will indeed be available Tuesday, October 19th. The developers are now adding the finishing touches and preparing for things to go live very soon.
I will be writing up special instructions for EarlyBird users to make sure everyone understands how to use the new features. More details will be available soon on the website.

new features up and running ill sell 2000 paybox bones for $30 paypal

bread's done
Back