Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtyazn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some sigs I've come across have come up as an X where a picture should be. A few of them I could click on to reload it, but with others nothing happens. I have a friend who says that's how mine comes up, though I can see it fine. Is there a way for me to find out if it's my end or their's? Is there such thing as having too large of a sig picture? What's the deal?

[quote name='doodle777_98']I cant see yours either. what tags did you use to put up the image.[/QUOTE]

Not sure that I did. I used the insert image, and put in the link. I did the same thing with my avatar. The only difference is the sig is a small anime clip.

hm, when you put your image in try using (open bracket) img=(put url here) (close bracket).

put [] where i stated. It might not work but that's the vb tag for it. try it.

[quote name='doodle777_98']hm, when you put your image in try using (open bracket) img=(put url here) (close bracket).

put [] where i stated. It might not work but that's the vb tag for it. try it.[/QUOTE]

I tried it. Are there supposed to be any spaces between? I put [ img= my url ]

Click Menu > Edit Options

Scroll all the way down and select "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

Then, when you edit your sig, you should see this picture.
insertimage.gif

Host the pic you want as your sig at imageshack, and then click that button and paste the link in there.

[quote name='Trakan']Click Menu > Edit Options

Scroll all the way down and select "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

Then, when you edit your sig, you should see this picture.
insertimage.gif

Host the pic you want as your sig at imageshack, and then click that button and paste the link in there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, but my file was too big. I changed it to a regular pic. Can you see that by chance? Or my avatar either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back