SIGNED Gears 2 BY DEVELOPERS + Gears apparel - Best Offers AND 360, PS3, Wii, PS2 FS

StevenPF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Limited Edition copy of Gears of War 2 signed by Lead Producer and Lead Programmer of Gears 2, Rod Ferguson and Ray Davis. Game signed when purchased at midnight launch of Gears 2 in New York. Besides one partial crease on the side of the outer cardboard, the game is in excellent condition (artbook still wrapped in plastic). If you would like to see more pictures or have a specific question, please ask. Also have Gears shirt pictured below, it has not been worn. Shirt is size x-large.

Looking for paypal or possibly Amazon credit only. Since autographs are involved, don't know the value.

Also have an Iron Man t-shirt only given out to a couple lucky thousand who got a seat at the footage screening during last year's comic-con -- if someone would like to make an offer. The shirt (pictured last below) is size large and made with a really comfy soft American Apparel shirt. Shirt has not been worn.

Thanks.

IMG_5115.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

Pic of the crease up the top half of the side of cardboard game slip(that's a mouthful).
IMG_5105.jpg

Gears 2 branded clothes given out at launch.
IMG_5118-1.jpg

Shirt given for attending Comic-Con Iron Man screening also for sale.
IMG_5127.jpg

Other stuff for sale:

If you have Amazon gift credit, I will accept that as payment or Paypal.

I also live in Manhattan if you want to skip shipping fees and meet for pick-up. Please don't bid if you have any negative feedback. Thanks.

:ps3:Warhawk - 20 (With Bluetooth headset, but not the cardboard box everything came in)
:ps3:Motor Storm - 15

:360:Eternal Sonata (New, unopened) - 30
:360:Turok (New, unopened) -10
:360:Tomb Raider Legend (New, unopened, but has a small knick in front over. Minor, but can send pic) - 25
:360:Enchanted Arms Collectors Edition (New, unopened, but wear to outer cardboard case, no wear to game case or collector's comic) - 20
:360:Earth Defense Force 2017 (New, unopened) - 30
:360:Godfather II - 15
:360:Lost Odyssey - 15
:360:Call of Duty 3 (Greatest hits)- 10
:360:Tony Hawk's Project 8 - 5
:360:Forza Motorsport/Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 8
:360:Virtua Tennis 3 - 5
:360:Hail to the Chimp - 5

:ps2:Final Fantasy XII (New, unopened) - 15

:wii:Battle of the Bands (New, unopened, disc seems to be loose inside) 3
:wii:Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law (New, Unopened) - 10

:ds:Contact - 8
:ds:Star Fox Command - 8

:br:Bonnie and Clyde (New, unopened collector's digibook) - 15

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starmask2k3']a girlfriend[/QUOTE]

LOL! Would that be YOUR girlfriend or A girlfriend? Sorry that I'm SUPER GAY and like videogames...imagine.

You've got the being a dick part down, Starmask2k3.... now you just need learn how to be nice to others and maybe one day you too will be in a relationship. I'll ask my acutal girlfriend if she has any advice for you as I cry into my pillow tonight. Best of luck.:D

[quote name='Haggar']What are the Gears 2 clothes? It looks like a long sleeve shirt. Is there more than one? What size(s)?[/QUOTE]

Size is x-large. The shirt has different colored grey long sleeves, so it looks like you are wearing a black Gears shirt over a grey long sleeve shirt underneath. Strange choice of shirt style for a game launch if you ask me, but not a bad shirt -- I wear size small. Let me know if you'd like more pics, have more questions, ect. Thanks.

[quote name='Phil']$10 for the Ball Cap.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks, man. Keeping the stuff up till next week and then will sell to highest bidders. So far the hat is going to you. Thanks.

Hey, awesome item, just to give you a heads up we are only supposed to have one Tradelist on the forums and you have two. I'm just given you a heads up before a mod notices.

[quote name='Nightfox31']Hey, awesome item, just to give you a heads up we are only supposed to have one Tradelist on the forums and you have two. I'm just given you a heads up before a mod notices.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, combined two posts. Appreciate it!

[quote name='StevenPF']Size is x-large. The shirt has different colored grey long sleeves, so it looks like you are wearing a black Gears shirt over a grey long sleeve shirt underneath. Strange choice of shirt style for a game launch if you ask me, but not a bad shirt -- I wear size small. Let me know if you'd like more pics, have more questions, ect. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'd offer $20 for the shirt, baseball hat, and wool hat. You probably will get a better offer, and should/hope you do, but if not that's what I could afford to offer.

you have some cool stuff, good luck.

[quote name='Haggar']Thanks for the info. I'd offer $20 for the shirt, baseball hat, and wool hat. You probably will get a better offer, and should/hope you do, but if not that's what I could afford to offer.

you have some cool stuff, good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, let's just say you are offering 5 each for the wool hat and shirt, as someone else is offering 10 for the hat. I 'll let you know.

i'll take this pm me back

The Darkness
Splinter Cell Double Agent (Limted Collector's Edition)

[quote name='starmask2k3']i'll take this pm me back

The Darkness
Splinter Cell Double Agent (Limted Collector's Edition)[/QUOTE]

PM'd you. Thanks.

i'll still take this pm me back

The Darkness
Splinter Cell Double Agent (Limted Collector's Edition)

[quote name='urmomlikesme']I'll bid 20 for the two hats. PM me. Also what size is the wool hat? I have a pretty big head XD[/QUOTE]

Pm'd you. Thanks.

bread's done
Back