Signed Halo Mountain Dew Vending Machine!

jdevlin7756

CAGiversary!
Auction is listed by Bungie and is signed by the entire Bungie team. Bidding is still actually pretty low, but there's a long time to go on this. Proceeds are going to Make A Wish!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220214409771&Category=10808&_trksid=p3907.m29

5718_1.JPG

P.S. I've already bid and if I win it's going to Child's Play.

In all honesty, I would bid a very serious amount if the whole fucking thing wasn't absolutely ruined by all the worthless signatures covering the artwork.

"Hey! I mop the bathrooms at Bungie! Let me sign directly across Master Chief's face!"

no thanks.

Is it just me or does the "Fueled by Dew" at the bottom look like "fucked by Dew"

lol

and yes the absessive ammount of signatures does kind of ruin it.

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty sweet looking. Only thing I dislike is the signatures that are covering master chief. The signatures around him are fine, just not over his face/body. Plus, that HUGE "MY NAME IS PAUL RUSSEL" is terrible. He's only an environmental artist, he should not have a huge space on the front of the machine like that.

maybe you can send it to mountain dew to repair the machine and they will clean off the signature.

I too do not like all the signatures on it. If I had the cash to spend, the room to put that some place and liked Halo enough to try to win this I still would not even bid on it. I hate Make A Wish. Don't get me wrong I think granting a childs last wish it great its just Make A Wish only granst the ones they think are PC. Your kid want to go hunting with Ted Nugent your kid will get a big fuck you from Make A Wish. Sure if the kid says they want someone killed then tell them no. Or hell if they say they want someone or some animal tortured then I can also see in telling them no, but hunting come on. Hell if I worked for Make A Wish and some kid said they want a prostitute I would do what I could to get them one.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/12/15/hunting.wishes.ap/

Click the link to read the story about it.

bread's done
Back