Silent Hill Blu-ray $18.31 shipped.

Yeah, I'm probably getting HD-DVD first, despite my want of a number of Blu Ray titles, due to the 360's player looking awesome.

Nice price though.

yea nice price.. we need to start making a list of cheap hd dvd titles and blueray titles....

im also planning on getting the hd dvd addon

hey just a question many people like me still love their DVD collection and recently I bought the 360 does it support HD dvd's? I know I read this somewhere I just never checked.

[quote name='mojoman5165']No, you need the HD-DVD attachment which will be released soon by MS.[/quote]

ok you refreshed my memory I remeber seeing that coming out for christmas this year and other hardware.

[quote name='guyver2077']we need to start making a list of cheap hd dvd titles and blueray titles....[/quote]
:applause::applause::applause:

I want to start picking up cheap HD-DVD's for when I get the add on for my 360.

are the reviews for these movies on blueray? how do they compare to dvd releases? I'll be getting hopefully the hd dvd addon of course for 360. i dont plan to get ps3 at launch due to sone track record with hardware.

My question is whats the diff between this and upconverted silent hill dvd.. Im guessing this blueray release should have no compression due to large capacity

[quote name='guyver2077']
My question is whats the diff between this and upconverted silent hill dvd.. Im guessing this blueray release should have no compression due to large capacity[/QUOTE]

Nothing. They are exactly the same except one costs more and comes in a blue case.

[quote name='guyver2077']are the reviews for these movies on blueray? how do they compare to dvd releases? I'll be getting hopefully the hd dvd addon of course for 360. i dont plan to get ps3 at launch due to sone track record with hardware.

My question is whats the diff between this and upconverted silent hill dvd.. Im guessing this blueray release should have no compression due to large capacity[/QUOTE]

Good call, because MS's hardware track record is awesome! I'd jump right on that HD-DVD add-on! ;)

If i had a blue ray player i'd jump on this. I loved the silent hill movie *shrugs*

Im not a fan of the next gen format war, but i do see there being some movies that if you want in high def, you are either going to have to buy the "other player" or not see it at all =/

I'll probibly be supporting HD-DVD first because i have an xbox 360 and would rather pay in the $300 area for the player and some movies than a $600ish blue ray player that can play metal gear 4 [and yes, i'll get a blue ray player when they become readily available after the holidays]

[quote name='lawdood']guess you missed the

j/k
[/QUOTE]
:lol:
Yeah, but I skipped a line. Maybe that threw him off.
BTW, I do live in a cave, complete with interent access. j/k

Hey the Blu-Ray will support normal and High Def dvd's so I am getting the PS3 too, btw for us Canadians the Xbxo 360 is like $600 bucks with one game atleast prolly even more with taxes so yeah they make it like 200 dollars cheaper for US for some reason, even thou the currency conversion is not that far off.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']can u play dese wit yo vcr?[/QUOTE]

No, they only play in the cassette part in you're 1986 Honda Civic. It actually transmits through the built-in BlueTooth Wifi.

[quote name='guyver2077']yea nice price.. we need to start making a list of cheap hd dvd titles and blueray titles....

im also planning on getting the hd dvd addon[/quote] Good point i 2nd, that and i would buy this for my future PS3 but i dont shop online. good point though make a thread just for high def. flicks.

bread's done
Back