Silent Hill Downpour (PS3/X360) $15.99 Newegg

Heh. I literally just bought this from Amazon for not quite $1 more. Oh well, I had several items so I still got free shipping. If this is all you want, NewEgg doesn't make you order $25 to qualify for free.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='Masterkyo']SUCK! I bite for $17 at amazon :([/QUOTE]

Oh man! Just think of all those things you could have bought with that dollar! You totally got screwed, what a loser.

I got it from NYC Electronics on Amazon for $17.01 but paid no tax so ended up getting it cheaper. Not a bad deal.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']worth it at this price?[/QUOTE]
Ugh, I'm reading about all the glitches on both versions and I'd pass at this price. Maybe if it's like, 9.99 during a Gamefly sale...

:bomb::wall:

This game is trying to take me back to my "should I wait to buy it" stance. Got it for around $22-23, then it goes to $19whatever, at a number of sellers, a few days later. Now, it's $15.99!:bomb: Haven't gotten around to it.

[quote name='trunks982']i bought this during the best buy deal of the day for $20. still didnt open yet.[/QUOTE]

Same, but I just opened it about an hour ago and played until the end of the first Otherworld section. It's not bad! But I haven't had any combat yet, and I hear that's the worst.

bread's done
Back