Silent Hill Downpour (PS3/X360) for $19.99 @ Newegg

Awesome price for a really good game. Probably will be the retail price sooner than later - but still a good buy at $20.

Reminds me of Alan Wake a little bit... only with some minor fra-fra-ra-ramerate iss-is-isues on 360.

[quote name='Tonious']Damn, I want this game but I know it'll go cheaper. Gotta wait for the winter sale goodness. @_@[/QUOTE]

$20 is pretty much the maximum I will spend on games nowadays. :D

[quote name='blinknot4']Awesome price for a really good game. Probably will be the retail price sooner than later - but still a good buy at $20.

Reminds me of Alan Wake a little bit... only with some minor fra-fra-ra-ramerate iss-is-isues on 360.[/QUOTE]It was already a $20 BB DOTD which really moved some of the stock but a $40 will be incoming & it'll probably remain there for several months.

I think there was a AMZ thread regarding this being $20 as well, better late than never for them to match BB LOL

Sold - one Xbox 360 copy.

I've kinda, sorta wanted this game for a while. (Bought the strategy guide from GoHastings used for 50%, but didn't own the game!)

Still not sure I'm gonna like it, but I want to give it a chance.

I think blinknot4 sold me on the game more than Konami ever has. Man, I love Alan Wake. :cool:

This game is well worth $20. I got it release day and it seemed to me that only IGN had an "issue" with Downpour (from what I remember of reviews), giving it a "Bad" rating of 4.5. It felt more like a Silent Hill game to me than Homecoming did. There were a few parts that I felt were pains (the two "sliding" areas, escaping from the Void. To name a few without spoiling), but overall it actually does warrant replay to try and get all the endings!

The music was also great for it to not be done by Akira Yamaoka too.

bread's done
Back