Silent Hill: Shattered Memories--worth getting on PSP?

tcatsninfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So Silent Hill: Shattered Memories originally came out on the Wii but has been ported to the PSP. I have both systems but I don't really care to use my Wii that much anymore...the motion controls never really caught on with me.

My question is, should I get Shattered Memories on the Wii or go with the PSP version. From what I've read the games are very similar besides the differences in control schemes, but I'm curious to hear from people who have either played just the PSP version OR people who have played both and have a preference.

Mainly I just want to know if there's anything "subpar" about the PSP version since it's a port and all.

I bought Manhunt 2 for both the wii and PSP and enjoyed the PSP versions a lot more than the Wii; this was largely due to the controls. Though this doesn't mean the same will happen here. I'm renting it for psp next.

EDIT- Ok, I got SH:SM from gamefly today and so far I am loving it! It's better than SD. I haven't played it for the wii, so I can't compare the two, but I am really enjoying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not bad on the PSP in any regard, but it is pretty obvious the game was built around the wii motion controls and "remote is a telephone" mechanics.

bread's done
Back