Silent Hll HD Collection PS3 $18.99 Newegg @ Ebay FS

[quote name='bruceg']It was mentioned that the 360 version didn't have a patch because it was already better than the pre-patched ps3 version. So is it correct that the post-patched ps3 version is now clearly superior to the 360 version, and almost equivalent to the original ps2 versions? I thought that one of those video reviews said the ps3 version is still clearly inferior to the originals, even after the patching, because it is based on beta code.[/QUOTE]

It is. Buying this collection is like saying to Konami "I don't care how shitty you give us our ports, we'll buy them anyway."

[quote name='JasonTerminator']It is. Buying this collection is like saying to Konami "I don't care how shitty you give us our ports, we'll buy them anyway."[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that a decent amount of people who enjoyed the originals don't mind the aesthetic changes with replaced textures...some right at the beginning of the game. The "clean streets" look just doesn't do it for me, but I know not everyone minds the minor details, and that's fine.

bread's done
Back