Silver ps2 slim

mcroa7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Anyone think these will become collectors item or will they just fade away from everyones memory once the PS3 and Wii come out ? Just wanted to get the average gamers thoughts, I've noticed that where I work our whole cahin is only getting about 100 with no reorders, I thought that was strange.

It's just a last ditch effort to sell as many PS2s before the PS3 hits. Depending on how well people respond to it will determine if it may become a collectible. My guess is that it will fade away, kinda like the psOne.

I might pick this up when it is cheaper than $100. I have never owned a silver system besides my Gameboy Pocket, so this would be nice change from the grey, black, white, and indigo colored systems I have.
I've never owned a PS2 and my brother has the black slim PS2. I don't think he is going to give me his until he gets the PS3, but seeing how price is up there and probably won't be coming down for a year or so, it will be awhile.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I might pick this up when it is cheaper than $100. [/QUOTE]

My sentiments, exactly. If I can still find one.

bread's done
Back