Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) $4.95 at D2D

I'd buy but can't seem to figure out their site. Items never stay in the shopping cart and after trying to fiddle with settings and on two different browsers, I'm gonna pass.

[quote name='NoobHammer']I'd buy but can't seem to figure out their site. Items never stay in the shopping cart and after trying to fiddle with settings and on two different browsers, I'm gonna pass.[/QUOTE]

Really? I never had any issues.

Yeah, I've purchased a ton of games from D2D and have never had any issues. NoobHammer, perhaps you have a firewall or ad blocker issue? Ad-Aware did that to me sometimes which was really annoying.

Does this work on Win 7 64bit? I looked at buying this before but from reading through a few threads couldn't determine if it would run stable.

[quote name='tripleoptic']Does this work on Win 7 64bit? I looked at buying this before but from reading through a few threads couldn't determine if it would run stable.[/QUOTE]

You should be fine and remember you could right click and run in a different mode. I do that for my older games.

bread's done
Back