Sims 3 + All Expansion Packs $19.99 each at Target

Myka

CAGiversary!
Seems all the Sims 3 expansion packs are on sale at Target online and B&M for $19.99 each. Haven't seen them in store personally so I can't confirm but it says find in store. Most of these expansion packs are older and have been priced under $19.99, but Supernatural and Seasons are still fairly new. Seasons, Pets, Showtime, Generations, and Late Night seems to be sold out online.

Sims 3 Sales Page
Sims 3 Supernatural
Sims 3 Seasons

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man! The title made it seem like you got EVERYTHING for $20...I got really excited only to have my hopes and dreams dashed with the four letter word "each."

[quote name='alihoopz43']Aw man! The title made it seem like you got EVERYTHING for $20...I got really excited only to have my hopes and dreams dashed with the four letter word "each."[/QUOTE]

Yup

Fixed and funny thing was I reminded myself to add it for a second then got distracted.

God damn! never played a Sim game before, but man 9 different expansions? Price ranging from 29.99-39.99 at retail? Good thing I didnt get into this series, I hope you guys get your moneys worth out of this

Yeah, there's no way you can collect the base game plus all the expansions at a reasonable price. And you won't see a complete version for this series.

bread's done
Back