Sin and Punishment: Star Successor $15.77 FSSS/Prime Eligible

Pulled the trigger. It vanished out of Target clearance bins before it dropped below like $25 so I've been keeping an eye out for awhile. I just hope I can find my Wii under the layer of dust that is currently insulating it.

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']thanks OP, i've been meaning for this to drop enough to justify adding another game to my backlog, lol[/QUOTE]

Same here. For under $16 shipped, the price is finally right.

Glad some people picked it up. Was originally not going to post the deal because I figured a bunch of trolls would just bitch.

Enjoy the game dudes.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']...I figured a bunch of trolls would just bitch.

Enjoy the game dudes.[/QUOTE]

They did so silently with a 1-star rating...I voted 5.

Surprised this is still available from when I saw the post this morning. Really tempted to dust off my Wii for this. One of the few games I've been interested in playing on in in quite some time. Still on the fence even for a measly $16.

Thanks, yeah trolls have gotten really bad they are the reason their aren't as many deals posted as their used to be.

Trolls suck major balls, they need to boot their asses out. A deal is a deal IMHO. 5 Star the thread. :)

This game was worth it for $50, it's definitely worth it under $20. I loved it to death, much like the original, and it's one of the best Wii games out there, if not one of the best this generation.

The one with FSSS is charing CA tax, so I ended buying the one from 3rd party "6th Ave", same price, free ship, no tax, just takes longer to arrive. I don't have a wii yet so it's okay for me.

Thanks OP, been watiing for this to drop below $20 for some time now!

Maybe I should suck less at games, but dang this game is hard. Who would figured a game with Punishment in its title would be difficult haha :) At this price its a for sure buy.

[quote name='dc_fortythree']Maybe I should suck less at games, but dang this game is hard. Who would figured a game with Punishment in its title would be difficult haha :) At this price its a for sure buy.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry it's not just you, this game kicks your ass at times. It's an old school difficulty and I love it.

Thanks OP! In for one copy.

bread's done
Back