Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - GS Pre-order bonuses - June 27th

I also tried this out at Gamestop and now would like to buy it. Definitely a game you can just pick up and play and get absorbed in. But I've got a ton of other games to play, so not sure when I'm going to pick it up. Definitely at some point.

Probably my most wanted game right now (that is currently released). Almost picked it up today used at a GS for $40, but the case, artwork and manual looked like it was eaten by a small child.

[quote name='mickeyp']If my son liked the demo at gamestop do you think he will like the vc download game or is that game much harder?[/QUOTE]

It's not an easy game, but I think the controls are better, and everything about it is much more fair than the stupid stuff that happens in Star Successor. The N64 original is certainly the better game.

If you've got an N64, just get an import cart from ebay A little DIY, and you'll be able to play it on your US N64..

like most played at gamestop and fell in love. Honestly I didn't like the original too much but with the wii mote and nunchuk def made a difference in my enjoyment.

bread's done
Back